Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by knox
    Great Blog man, Evan Bourne should be on television every week. They just need to coach him on his mic skills.

Eric Young is by far more talented than most the WWE &TNA's roster. He's a commodity and high demand for his humor. I love the guy.

And omg dude how did you embed the youtube videos in yoru blog. I've been trying to do that for ages. Great blog though, can't wait for part 4
    Thank you for the feedback
    Videos cam be embedded by using the icons above the screen where you type, it's right next to the "insert" picture icon.
    Stay tuned for Episode #4 i plan on writing it later tonight
    Great Blog man, Evan Bourne should be on television every week. They just need to coach him on his mic skills.

Eric Young is by far more talented than most the WWE &TNA's roster. He's a commodity and high demand for his humor. I love the guy.

And omg dude how did you embed the youtube videos in yoru blog. I've been trying to do that for ages. Great blog though, can't wait for part 4
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Tea
    Roode is great, I'm with you on that. But you gotta pay attention, buddy. They're grooming him for a big single rise. All the great promos, the singles matches in the BFG Series, the name change to "Bobby," etc. I'm not really a fan of "Bobby Roode," don't really see what was wrong with "Robert," but the name change is good because it distances him from his previous role as a stable guy. It's what they did with Johnny Nitro/Morrison right before they put him on the next level.
    I believe I wrote that in my blog, that they're trying to promote him as a singles wrestler (which is great) but if they end Beer Money right now TNA might lose their most prized jewel, their tag team division, because with MCMG out, Gen Me leaving, the crowning jewel of the division is Beer Money, so if they are gone now, I'm afraid we'll have to say bye bye to TNA's tag team division.

On a side note : your pic scared the hell out of me
    Roode is great, I'm with you on that. But you gotta pay attention, buddy. They're grooming him for a big single rise. All the great promos, the singles matches in the BFG Series, the name change to "Bobby," etc. I'm not really a fan of "Bobby Roode," don't really see what was wrong with "Robert," but the name change is good because it distances him from his previous role as a stable guy. It's what they did with Johnny Nitro/Morrison right before they put him on the next level.
    Mm I don't understand
    Sarcasm ? Mockery ? or Folly ?
    Episode 3 will have to be TNA-- STING WWE--JOHN CENA
    Well my friend I guess it all comes down to opinions and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
    Not all people are drawn to John Cena but all children, women and some adults are.
    It's like food, your friend might like Sushi while you hate it.

However The Chosen One gimmick to me is one of the best gimmicks of all time, and as much as I would like to sound like a genius and give you the names of wrestlers who had this gimmick and became awesome, I'm not much of a historian so I'll leave this up to our fellow readers

Anybody know any other wrestler that had a gimmick similar to "The Chosen One" and rose to success please do tell me his name Sorry I'm not such a historian
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.