Blog Comments

Yet another person crying about the main event. Look at it from a pure business standpoint. This is the biggest possible match the WWE could have at their biggest PPV of the year. I think Diva matches are the biggest wastes of time and space, yet I'm not going to cry and complain about having a diva match on the card. I am looking forward to seeing Punk v Taker, Sheamus v Barrett, Del Rio v Swagger, HHH v Brock (for the all out brawl possibilities), etc.

Plain and simple, get over yourself. It's about appealing to a mass majority, not a vocal minority. Wrestlemania is an event that casual or even non-fans will watch. Non-fans have heard of Cena. They know who the Rock is. Non-fans have no fucking clue who CM Punk is.
    Why does everyone always sh*t on Cena, hes talented, he gets the ladies, i mean look at AJ, he had her, and who doesn't dig crazy chicks. Cena will fight and defeat the Rock at Mania, and I agree that it is a predictable outcome, but it can still make for a fun match. Now, on the the rest of the pretty much known card, Brock Lesnar v.s. HHH seems much more interesting this time, last time, HHH was just kind of taking the hits, in the build up to Summerslam, he didn't really fight back all that much, he was on the defense. This time HHH seems like the one who is going to bring the fight. Forget about HHH issueing Summerslam challenge, I know about HHH starting the fight.
    This is some funny sh*t man. But it's the truth! Wrestlemania totally sucks. WWE totally sucks. I can't believe how some people actually enjoy watching wwe. I've only been watching raw about once every 3 months, it's so boring. I watched mania last year just to see the rock, but believe me, I won't be paying for crappymania this year, because I have no need to watch it, when I can just watch TNA impact.
    But Wait : You guys are complaining about ONE match in a card of I-Don't-Know-How-Many-Matches. Stop That, man. I Live in a place where is hard to find a way to watch Wrestlemania, and we don't even have the money to travel to NY. Even if we had, it would be too expensive for us to afford.
    If you don't want to see Rock vs. Cena II, yeah, DON'T WATCH IT. There are a lot of other matches.

And By The Way, I really don't think that Cena will Win. Don't Know Why, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish
    I personally don't want to see Cena vs Rock again, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the match and can't be entertained by the whole show. If the WWE were to cater to the people that always claim that wrestling is predictable, we'd have a horribly convoluted fuck-heap of a product filled with things that don't make any sense... all in the name of unpredictability.
    I believe some people tried that once...wasn't it called WCW? (the last years of it)
    It's like watching a movie. You know the good guys are going to win in the end, but that doesn't mean the movie is automatically shit because of it. You don't go into The Avengers saying "Okay, this movie is going to suck because I know what's going to happen at the end. The Avengers save the world and go back to whatever it is that they were doing before all this happened. Big fucking whoop, I might as well not even watch the movie since I know what happens." Who sits there and says that? It's a joke and it makes you look retarded, but for some reason it's okay to do it for wrestling.

I personally don't want to see Cena vs Rock again, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the match and can't be entertained by the whole show. If the WWE were to cater to the people that always claim that wrestling is predictable, we'd have a horribly convoluted fuck-heap of a product filled with things that don't make any sense... all in the name of unpredictability.
    God I hate it when people say "if you don't like it, don't watch." Duh he likes what he sees except NO ONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT WE KNOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I've gone to the last 2 manias and I said to myself that I would go every year from now on, but after the rumble when we all knew what the main event was going to be, I cancelled my trip to NY to go this year. Sad that I have to miss going because of this BS main event. I will be watching with friends from home to watch Punk vs Taker, which is another no brainier who is going to win. Not really looking forward to this mania, not with the matches that have already been announced.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.