View RSS Feed

Lucha_Libre

1. My survivor series card

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing my survivor series card. I will include the matches already annouced.

MATCH 1 - IC TITLE - CODY RHODES (C) VS RANDY ORTON[/B]

This match will act as the blowoff to the feud between these 2. So far this feud has been quite good, better than others that has happened recently. In the biggest match between these 2 during the feud, ...

Updated 11-06-2011 at 02:24 PM by Lucha_Libre

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Great Possible Feuds in the WWE

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing feuds I'd like to see. Only current superstars involved.

CODY RHODES VS CM PUNK

This feud would be epic. The mic work would be amazing plus these 2 are 2 of the best in ring workers currently in the WWE. I'd have a 4 ppv feud for the IC title. CM Punk would win the title 1st in a singles match, then he would also win in their ...

Updated 10-29-2011 at 10:04 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 PPVS of 2011

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing the Top PPVS of 2011 so far.

5. LETHAL LOCKDOWN

Recently watched highlights to refresh my memory and it was quite good. In my view Jarrett/Angle was the best in their rivarly - Mr Anderson used a weapon from Hulk Hogan to firmly cement his heel status and the Xscape match was Awesome

4. EXTREME RULES
    This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dream TNA vs WWE Matches

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here with my 3rd blog in 2 days and now I want to discuss Dream TNA VS WWE matches. As long as their currently on the roster then they're aloud in the blog. I'm imaging this was tomorrow - so no Kharma or Hogan or Flair. Plus Heel or faces dont matter in this blog

MATCH 1 - TLC

SAMOA JOE AUSTIN ARIES VS CM PUNK VSWILLIAM REGAL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Where TNA should go with the Storm vs Roode feud

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing how I feel THE TNA rivarly everyones talking about should go. It will start from Thursdays Impact going to Lockdown - which will be the blowoff.

IMPACT

Bobby Roode come out. He says that although hes happy for Storm, he never got a rematch for the title that he was screwed out of by that son of a bitch Angle. Storm comes out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars

Wasson people Lucha_Libre here on my 1st blog so don't be too criticial

TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A SLOT ON THIS PPV

You've must have WRESTLED for the WWE since Wrestlemania 25 (Non-Exclusive) so NO Rock, Stone Cold, Samoa Joe or JBL. Divas will be involved. Managers are aloud but a limit of 1 (so Dolph for Example can't have Maria and Vickie)

MATCH 1 - LADDER ...

Updated 11-06-2011 at 02:28 PM by Lucha_Libre

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.