View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. WWF stopped being cool in 2001

I have read a few blogs in the last few days that really have shed some realisation on what wwe, and wrestling really is today. It is entertainment, as it always has been.

Rated_R(ob)KO and THE_CRIPPLER in particular have written really great blogs that reflect reflect what the wwe is about right now. CRIPPLER about the overall state of wwe and where they are/already have been moving ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 07:44 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: attitude era, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE: What is happening right now

This is an optimistic blog, If youre a pessimist, Get THE F OUT

The Rock and John Cena Show

Which way are WWE going?? Who knows? Is Cena going to turn heel? Who knows? Is he oging to win clean at Mania? Who knows?

This is why I like this stroyline. The main event at Mania has had a big bleamin build up, unlike any other in light years. For those complainers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The truth about The Rock's return

Hello wrestling geeks, how are you all today? If you don't know me, I've been writing the odd blog for a few months. It's great fun but something that I have tended to do is write a two parter that may receive some decent feedback when half way done but is sadly enough to not spur me on. I work 10 hour days 5 times a week and do a lot of travel to and from the hell hole itself on top of that, so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Biggest Feuds: When The World Stops Pt. 1

Hulk Hogan v Ultimate Warrior
    Bret Hart v Shawn Michaels
    Stone Cold v the Rock

The three above collisions defined the WWF/E during certain times. The feud was everything that summarised the era which they occured.

There have been gazzillions of other feuds, but these three, from a wrestler standpoint, have been the showpiece.

First of all, ...

Updated 11-01-2011 at 08:43 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. An action packed WrestleMania

Messing about I came up with a card for next years mania that should be entertaining and possible. Matches go in order from bottom of the card to top, and is done to get some of the roster some actual game time, such as rhodes and ziggler who could do with instead of being in a random multi man match

1 Awesome Truth v Air Boom v Swagger & Christian v Big Show & Kane (tag) ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 06:10 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Matches I expected to see by now AKA dream WrestleMania blog

Hello folks, thought I'd give a little write up about some things I have always expected to see in big ppv's. Pretty much matches, some of which I have thought would have been perfect for an already legendary rivalry that would just be an extra thing to spoil us. Match types that I am surprised haven't been taken advantage of that I always thought that would have been epic.

Does ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A Great Use of Filling Card for PPV

I don't know why so many people complain about a lot of things with PPV these days, for example the lack of build for sheamus v kofi kingston's table match at extreme rules this year. i quite enjoyed a surprise match being thrown in during the attitude era, and after that (I can't remember too much before then regarding this topic i'm writing about now. Yes build is fantastic and a pre requesite ...

Updated 10-09-2011 at 10:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Future Ridiculous Gimmicks - Reinventing the cartoon era with relevance

Who has a piece in their heart for the cartoon era? I do. Anybody born in the 80's definitely does, I don't know so much about people after that, but by now I'm sure people have had ample coverage provided by that saviour of wrestling, Youtube!

The Attitude era changed wrestling forever. It was a supremely awesome time to be a wrestling fan but it has made things a little too serious, ...

Updated 10-08-2011 at 04:30 AM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Classic Pay Per View : WrestleMania XIX (Part 2)

Shawn Michaels v Chris Jericho

The build up to this match - Immense, full of anticipation. The match itself - Even better than immense. Jericho and Michaels had a match for the ages, one that should be high on several lists of greatest WrestleMania matches ever. Apparently this was the match that convinced Shawn Michaels to go full time again,as Mr WrestleMania put in a show stealing ...

Updated 09-17-2011 at 04:04 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Classic Pay Per View : WrestleMania XIX (part 1)

In my opinion, WrestleMania XIX was the perfect WrestleMania. It was also great to see a Mania outdoors in a stadium again, reminded me of Mania 8 which is a favourite of mine. During the Attitude era years I expected the card of Mania to go into double figures cause it was fricking WrestleMania. WrestleMania 19 only had 9 matches, but it was a supreme card from top to bottom and made me appreciate ...

Updated 09-17-2011 at 03:47 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.