View RSS Feed

The Next Big Thing

1. WWE Forthcoming

John Cena's "heel" faction

Cena's heel turn should be very subtle, as in the way he is already kind of a heel now in some ways. He should get to a point where he is basking in the heat that his good guy gimmick creates. One thing to tip him over the edge. End Rey Mysterio's career. He already acts like a good guy, but he should end "his friend" Rey's career ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Truth of the Attitude Era

I am an attitude era veteran. I loved wrestling back then so much, that I still love it now.

I have been gandering (aka hanging around) internet wrestling sites now for about 10 years. The attitude era was such a massive success that for me anyway I was vastly interested in it when away from the TV screen.

It can attribure that the AE was such a resounding success ...

Updated 12-06-2011 at 06:43 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The history of the us championship

Now first of all for the know it alls let me get one thing straight - I didn't watch much wcw. I thought it was crony, and when it was the new cool thing to like I thought it was even more corny hence my only 2 or so years away from living the product. So I guess I'm a bit of a WWE Mark, like it or not.

THE ORIGINAL

The US Championship first gained prominence in the ...
    Tags: championship
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Era of The Intercontinental Championship Part 2

REBIRTH OF THE TITLE

Rocky Maivia's calamitous reign was ended by Owen Hart on an edition of Raw in 1997. It was about time that Owen Hart was in possession of the IC belt, he had been a long standing top level performer already. The fall out from his feud with Bret Hart propelled Steve Austin into a feud with his brother Owen and inevitably the intercontinental title scene. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Era of The Intercontinental Championship Part 1

The Intercontinental Championship was second only to the world championship in the early years of the World Wrestling Federation.

The Maiden years from Pat Patterson's win in Brazil which started off the intercontinental title saw rare changes apart from a few from the same pack. It was possessed by respected veterans such as Pedro Morales (a former WWWF Champion), Don Muraco the original ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Classic Pay Per View - SummerSlam 2001

SummerSlam 2001 was the first PPV of the whole new era of the WWF (Ahhhh, good old WWF). It came right on the heels of the dawning of the Alliance storyline that seemed to split people down the middle. Alot of people were negative, and I can see there point, but Vinnie Mac had no obligation to "big up" WcW, but thats for another blog.

SummerSlam 2001 was a solid PPV. For all ...
    Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Classic PPV: WrestleMania VIII

The end of an era in many ways. This was the first Mania to be held outdoors, some icon's would never again or make a WrestleMania appearance for some time and some future icon's would stamp their mark on the end of a classic period and be new stars. This ladies and gentlemen, was WrestleMania 8, coming from the Hoosier Dome in Phoenix.

Ah! The good old days. Vince McMahon screaming ...

Updated 11-28-2011 at 11:22 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWF stopped being cool in 2001

I have read a few blogs in the last few days that really have shed some realisation on what wwe, and wrestling really is today. It is entertainment, as it always has been.

Rated_R(ob)KO and THE_CRIPPLER in particular have written really great blogs that reflect reflect what the wwe is about right now. CRIPPLER about the overall state of wwe and where they are/already have been moving ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 07:44 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: attitude era, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE: What is happening right now

This is an optimistic blog, If youre a pessimist, Get THE F OUT

The Rock and John Cena Show

Which way are WWE going?? Who knows? Is Cena going to turn heel? Who knows? Is he oging to win clean at Mania? Who knows?

This is why I like this stroyline. The main event at Mania has had a big bleamin build up, unlike any other in light years. For those complainers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The truth about The Rock's return

Hello wrestling geeks, how are you all today? If you don't know me, I've been writing the odd blog for a few months. It's great fun but something that I have tended to do is write a two parter that may receive some decent feedback when half way done but is sadly enough to not spur me on. I work 10 hour days 5 times a week and do a lot of travel to and from the hell hole itself on top of that, so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.