View RSS Feed

The Next Big Thing

1. Last 10 WrestleMania's - The Epic, One time Only Matches 3

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania was an alright PPV but it didn't live up to expectations. However, the show will forever be known as the first encounter between Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker at Mania. it was their first official meeting since being the ...

Updated 01-18-2012 at 07:29 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Last 10 WrestleMania's - The Epic, One time Only Matches 2

WrestleMania 22
    was a decent "Big Time" feeling PPV. The one time and only match on this occasion was the Edge v Mick Foley hardcore match. This was Edge's first big match WM singles moment, as he and the long departed Mick Foley stole the show among the vast hardcore ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 07:59 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Last 10 WrestleMania's - The Epic, One time Only Matches 1

WrestleMania 17 broke new ground for what Mania has turned into, packed big seater arena, completely original and bigger than life stage, use of music out by actual bands and taking the overall visual of mania into new grounds. And of course, the event had more impact than ever before. WrestleMania X-Seven was the greatest WrestleMania of all time, forcing Vince McMahon & co to live up ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 07:54 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Making the most of WrestleMania 28

Okay, stay with me folks. I have done many a WrestleMania card before and I'm sure I will again (I REALLY like making Mania cards). What I have here is a well thought out card that is unlikely to happen but would certainly make for an entertaining mania. The reason it is so hard to make a decent mania card is mainly because there are too too many heels in the organisation. so I have paired things ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 09:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 10 Unlikely stories in wrestling: Top 5

Hey everybody, check out part 1 here http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...wrestling-10-6 if you haven't, I've put a lot of work into it and want everybody to check it out and see if you like it.

5 HBK wins the World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series

Again nostalgia reigned supreme. HBK had returned in 2002 as figurehead of ...

Updated 01-15-2012 at 11:00 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 10 Unlikely stories in wrestling: 10 - 6

I was going to write the 2nd part of my 2002 year in review but I somehow logged out of this website and lost everything I had written about so I decided ah to hell with it. But luckily I have been writing a blog which I think is far superior that I am nearly done with now. As I'll possibly exceed the standard 10,000 word limit I've decided to condense this down into two parts that should see it ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 07:51 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 2002: A Dynamic year in WWE - Part 1: January to April

February 2001 ; ECW goes belly up.

March 2001: Vince McMahon buys wCw and gains a monopoly on the business.

2001 was the year the wheels began to come off. The loss of Triple H and Chris Benoit, two of their prime workers at that time, a failed heel turn for Stone Cold Steve Austin along with a failure of an angle called the Invasion were just the main things needed to ...
    Tags: wwe, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Why Undertaker is Not Needed at WM 28

WrestleMania is coming up very soon and inevitably talk will include the return of The Undertaker. In the last few years around WrestleMania time, a big part of the buzz for the show has been about The Undertaker's streak. It is the only thing in wrestling that is currently legendary. Sure legendary character's still remain like Ric Flair, Stong and Triple H, but the have all far gone past ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 03:10 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The False return and other Raw thoughts

Was it genius, or just poorly executed?

Whatever the case, the angle has now started.

And another thing, it has garnered a reaction, which is what everything is all about anyway.

Where I think Jericho is going with this is somewhere unique. This is an interview taken earlier this year in which Chris candidly talks about his career and his future. He wants ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What the Attitude Era was all about - The Birth

Two Fallen Heroes, The Rise of Anti-Authority, Gang Warfare, Crude Behaviour and downright crazy stuff were just some things that summed up the attitude era.

1997 was a rapidly changing time in wrestling. Suddenly WWF was blown out of the water and was an inferior product to the once corny looking alternative version of WWF for most wrestling fans, WcW. Wrestling began to hurdle towards ...
    Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.