View RSS Feed

The Next Big Thing

1. My last event as a WWE fan

Hi everybody, this isn't some overreaction. I decided that this year's Wrestlemania would be the perfect way to bow out of being a pro wrestling fan. If the show lived up to the hype there is no doubt I would be eating my hat and watching tonight's raw and invested for the future. Luckily I am okay with leaving this show behind. I try to defend WWE time and again from the barracking that the IWC ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:24 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Great Things about Wrestling Episode 2

Hi Everybody. I hope you all read episode 1 on this new series. Your comments and your input is crucial to me continuing this so I don't lose the will to live (or something along those lines). We all take wrestling abit too seriously sometimes. Not just the things we don't like, but the whole thing in general. It's fun playing god with our blogs, but let's be all lighthearted and learn some lessons. ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
  3. Great Things About Wrestling Episode 1

Hello everybody, Mania is very very close and things are getting exciting. Do you know what I never see, I never see any blogs about things that people love about wrestling. There's lots of analysis, opinion and so on, but a lot of it is written in a forlorn kind of way. I'm not a fan of Tna by any means, but watching some random episode tonight has reminded me of the things I, and I believe the vast ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:39 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.