View RSS Feed

The Next Big Thing

1. Heel Triple H - Evolution into God Part 2

EVOLUTION INTO GOD

in 2004, Evolution ruled the world, and that meant their leader ruled the World. An epic rivalry with Shawn Michaels not only restarted but reached brand new heights. If Triple H's series of main event matches in 2003 was boring to some, 2004 was exhilarating. His feud with Michaels was officially back on at the 2004 Royal Rumble in a very memorable last man standing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Heel Triple H - Evolution into God Part 1

Apologies for the delay my fellow Helmsleyites, I've been considerably sidetracked in the last week due to various commitments. No doubt you've watched MITB anyway so you have been busy being pumped up bout that. If you would like to check out my previous articles next is a link to the second issue of this Triple H series http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ing-The-Throne ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Heel Triple H - King of Kings: Owning The Throne

Hello everybody, was very surprised to see such positive feedback for my previous post. Surprised because all the negative seems to outweigh positive about many topics in wrestling, specifically Triple H. Anyway, enough of my babbling... apart from plugging my link for my last post on this subject http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...on-of-The-Game ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Heel Triple H - Emergence and Domination of The Game

Triple H is one of those wrestlers in the world and of the past few years that almost everyone (and quite possibly everyone) seems to have an opinion about.

It has been well documented his politicking, all the way into the top of the company for the forseeable future, apparent butt kissing and whoring into power.

Though this may be true and backed up by people in the ...

Updated 07-03-2011 at 08:36 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.