View RSS Feed

The Next Big Thing

1. What the Attitude Era was all about - The Birth

Two Fallen Heroes, The Rise of Anti-Authority, Gang Warfare, Crude Behaviour and downright crazy stuff were just some things that summed up the attitude era.

1997 was a rapidly changing time in wrestling. Suddenly WWF was blown out of the water and was an inferior product to the once corny looking alternative version of WWF for most wrestling fans, WcW. Wrestling began to hurdle towards ...
    Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Truth of the Attitude Era

I am an attitude era veteran. I loved wrestling back then so much, that I still love it now.

I have been gandering (aka hanging around) internet wrestling sites now for about 10 years. The attitude era was such a massive success that for me anyway I was vastly interested in it when away from the TV screen.

It can attribure that the AE was such a resounding success ...

Updated 12-06-2011 at 06:43 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWF stopped being cool in 2001

I have read a few blogs in the last few days that really have shed some realisation on what wwe, and wrestling really is today. It is entertainment, as it always has been.

Rated_R(ob)KO and THE_CRIPPLER in particular have written really great blogs that reflect reflect what the wwe is about right now. CRIPPLER about the overall state of wwe and where they are/already have been moving ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 07:44 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: attitude era, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Heel Triple H - Emergence and Domination of The Game

Triple H is one of those wrestlers in the world and of the past few years that almost everyone (and quite possibly everyone) seems to have an opinion about.

It has been well documented his politicking, all the way into the top of the company for the forseeable future, apparent butt kissing and whoring into power.

Though this may be true and backed up by people in the ...

Updated 07-03-2011 at 08:36 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.