View RSS Feed

The Next Big Thing

1. Great Things about Wrestling Episode 2

Hi Everybody. I hope you all read episode 1 on this new series. Your comments and your input is crucial to me continuing this so I don't lose the will to live (or something along those lines). We all take wrestling abit too seriously sometimes. Not just the things we don't like, but the whole thing in general. It's fun playing god with our blogs, but let's be all lighthearted and learn some lessons. ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Great Things About Wrestling Episode 1

Hello everybody, Mania is very very close and things are getting exciting. Do you know what I never see, I never see any blogs about things that people love about wrestling. There's lots of analysis, opinion and so on, but a lot of it is written in a forlorn kind of way. I'm not a fan of Tna by any means, but watching some random episode tonight has reminded me of the things I, and I believe the vast ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:39 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
  3. John Cena's Second Chance

While everyone is getting themselves in a hoop about things like what The Rock's REALLY back for and whether a 12 Man Tag Team match is a logical choice for Wrestlemania, alot of Cena detestors have been surprisingly quiet about this thing. I'm glad that people are showing their true colours and admitting they like the guy and not making a big stink about what is really happening.

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
  4. WrestleMania 28: 3 Weeks to go

Hi all, I thought that I'd start giving a preview for the upcoming WrestleMania 28 PPV, by analysing the actual and rumoured card from top to bottom to see where we are right now and how it's going. I'm going to post this every Saturday or Sunday (after I've seen Smackdown) in the coming weeks and see how this big PPV is shaping up. let's get started, have a lot to go over this week.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.