View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. My last event as a WWE fan

Hi everybody, this isn't some overreaction. I decided that this year's Wrestlemania would be the perfect way to bow out of being a pro wrestling fan. If the show lived up to the hype there is no doubt I would be eating my hat and watching tonight's raw and invested for the future. Luckily I am okay with leaving this show behind. I try to defend WWE time and again from the barracking that the IWC ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:24 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Great Things about Wrestling Episode 2

Hi Everybody. I hope you all read episode 1 on this new series. Your comments and your input is crucial to me continuing this so I don't lose the will to live (or something along those lines). We all take wrestling abit too seriously sometimes. Not just the things we don't like, but the whole thing in general. It's fun playing god with our blogs, but let's be all lighthearted and learn some lessons. ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
  3. Great Things About Wrestling Episode 1

Hello everybody, Mania is very very close and things are getting exciting. Do you know what I never see, I never see any blogs about things that people love about wrestling. There's lots of analysis, opinion and so on, but a lot of it is written in a forlorn kind of way. I'm not a fan of Tna by any means, but watching some random episode tonight has reminded me of the things I, and I believe the vast ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:39 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
  4. John Cena's Second Chance

While everyone is getting themselves in a hoop about things like what The Rock's REALLY back for and whether a 12 Man Tag Team match is a logical choice for Wrestlemania, alot of Cena detestors have been surprisingly quiet about this thing. I'm glad that people are showing their true colours and admitting they like the guy and not making a big stink about what is really happening.

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
  5. WrestleMania 28: 3 Weeks to go

Hi all, I thought that I'd start giving a preview for the upcoming WrestleMania 28 PPV, by analysing the actual and rumoured card from top to bottom to see where we are right now and how it's going. I'm going to post this every Saturday or Sunday (after I've seen Smackdown) in the coming weeks and see how this big PPV is shaping up. let's get started, have a lot to go over this week.
  6. A VERY LONG Blog about The Rock and his career as a wrestler

Hi everybody, the last few days there have been an overwhelming amount of blogs that have appeared, some for, most against, The Rock. If you haven't read my blogs before, or forget, I grew up as a WWE fan in the 80's, and quickly my hero's were Hulk Hogan, Million Dollar Man (definitive heel), Macho Man Randy Savage and funnily enough Greg "The Hammer" Valentine (he really had a lovely head ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 02:29 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
  7. Raw Review: Number 1 contenders, Challenges, and HO-SKI's

Hi everyone, I'm back and I've decided to write this Raw live from my laptop for you all, as I have the time for this as I am luckily (or unluckily) unemployed at this time. I may as well do this as long as I have nothing else to do so if you like it let me know what you think.

After the opening backstage skit before the opening video, I kind of rolled my eyes, (you know in one of them ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
  8. Nation of Domination - The Rock, Owen Hart, and More

The Nation of Domination - How I miss it so.

This faction led in to the peak of the attitude era and was another important part of what was created i that era.

It just worked, and evolved and evolved and evolved.

Lets examine the members of my favourite faction.

Faarooq - The original leader, he was perfect for the portrayal of the black ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:08 PM by Frank

Categories
  9. WWE vs WWF: The Sad Decline of a Product

First of all, I have to thank Madness' WWE v WWF blog for inspiring me to finally get off my lazy ass and write my first blog. I salute you.

What I am going to write about may have been read to death by many of you and you may change the proverbial channel, but I hope that isn't the case.

As we know, WWE just isn't the same. In fact, Vince McMahon has either lost his ...

Updated 05-14-2011 at 05:25 PM by Frank

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.