Blog Comments

Dude post a not so well thought out blog and the iwc hilariously rips his ass to shreds. Sorry man but I didn't care much for any of your ideas. Weight class + ranking system = predictability and stale feuds. "I know my calculus!!"
    they just just have a mid card show. honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
    i agree, get rid of brand extension but dont agree on the invasion angle... just people wont care for it
    Why get rid of the brand extension? It gives other wrestlers more air time. I don't see whats the problem is with having a brand extension.
    i agree, get rid of brand extension but dont agree on the invasion angle... just people wont care for it
    I'd like to see the Smackdown VS Raw feuds not only at bragging rights or survivor series and get a real raw gm
    Quote Originally Posted by heehaw
    the WWE cannot be saved, it actually sucks ass right now and will continue to suck ass until "toughness" ( Steve Austin Style ) is brought back over weakness ( Kofi Kingston )
    I couldn't have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23
    It's dumb to even argue with ignorant people. At the end of the day, WWE is a business and they're doing very well with the strategy that are implementing now. This blog was really a wasted read, but many of the comments made very valid points as to why the WWE will probably never need saving.
    Right because your opinion is so d@mn superior to everyone elses...
    Yeah, don't ask a wrestling fan if WWE is failing, ask McMahon's wallet, you'll get your answer.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.