View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Cenation or Cenough: A hard look at John Cena

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna try something a little different. I don't normally like to focus a blog on a single wrestler, but John Cena is pretty much in a category of his own so I think I can devote a blog to him. First of all let me start off by saying I am not a Cena fan and have not been since his days in thuganomics; that being said I will do my best to do him justice and be impartial in this blog ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The biggest heel in WWE

Hey guys! I Haven't written any blogs in a while so hopefully I'm not too rusty. Today I wish to discuss a subject I've read alot about and felt like giving my 2 cents on and that subject is the biggest heel in WWE. In order to do this I think a brief history lesson is in order.

As many of us know the Attitude Era was considered a great era in wrestling history, one that is truly missed ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE's Use of John Cena and Zack Ryder

As I mentioned in my previous thread it is my belief WWE's trying to keep Cena a face by associating him with Ryder (the internet champion) and while I was given alot of justifications on how that wouldn't make sense cause it would make Piper's segment with Cena irrelevant I still believe it's what's going on. It's no secret that WWE creative keeps changing scripts last minute and changes ideas all ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 05:16 PM by Frank

Tags: cena, ryder
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 WWE Divas of all time

Hey everyone! This blog isn't dedicated towards any females in WWE history only towards the ones refered to as Divas. Keep in mind my list is not based on wrestling skill alone, but rather on the impact these women had in WWE and maybe even the entire wrestling world. The list will be in no particular order and has a brief explanation on why I feel they belong there, but feel free to add your own ...
    Tags: divas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chyna and Kharma what a shame!!!

Hey guys! This is my second blog so far and unfortunately not a happy one. While in my first blog I spoke about how the addition of Chyna and Kharma raised fans' hopes in each of their feds it seems neither was meant to be.

First of all let's start with Kharma since she did debut first. After many months of being on the road as part of WWE she finally debuted and it was awesome! While ...

Updated 06-06-2011 at 04:01 PM by Glamour Girl

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Great Time for Women's Wrestling

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I welcome any feedback. As we all know for the last 5 years or so WWE diva matches have been anything but interesting. As some have put it they've been the bathroom breaks for many even less interesting than the comercials. The current batch of divas are little more than models with a bit of wrestling training mixed in picked for their looks and not for their ...

Updated 05-05-2011 at 09:48 AM by Frank

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.