Blog Comments

This was my first one to attend live. I live in Louisiana, so big events like that don't come around here very often. However, back in 2001, we were lucky enough to have the Royal Rumble in New Orleans and Wrestlemania not too far away in Houston. Before that, I had only been to house shows or RAW/Smackdown tapings And then that year I got to attend 2 PPV's live!!! I didn't know what to do with myself. The only downside was that my friends and I had gotten sick of Stone Cold by then, and we had to watch him win the rumble and win the main event at 'mania. Since then, I did have the privilege of attending WM25 when it returned to Houston. It was a great time, but it was nothing compared to what WM17 was. Thanks for writing and bringing back the memories.

P.S. If anyone out there is listening, a wrestlemania in the Superdome would be the shit!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    My friends and I were there live, and it was off the hook. It wasn't until several years later that I read about the reception of it and found out that it was regarded as the greatest Wrestlemania of all time and possibly the greatest PPV of all time! When I saw that on wikipedia, I told myself I have to get a copy of it and see what it was like on a tv screen. You have to keep in mind that even though my friends and I had a blast, we were in the cheap seats. And in a place like the Astrodome, that's not exactly great for being able to see the action of a 20x20 wrestling ring. So, when I finally watched it on DVD, I was blown away. It truly was as awesome as people claimed. So, it's truly amazing to think that I was actually there live for what was the greatest Wrestlemania of all time.
    I agree with you. I've never experienced a live wrestlemania (I hope to). But watching a PPV like this really shows how good wrestling can be and what a joy it is to watch. This is not only the best wrestlemania, but in my opinion one of the best of all time.
    My friends and I were there live, and it was off the hook. It wasn't until several years later that I read about the reception of it and found out that it was regarded as the greatest Wrestlemania of all time and possibly the greatest PPV of all time! When I saw that on wikipedia, I told myself I have to get a copy of it and see what it was like on a tv screen. You have to keep in mind that even though my friends and I had a blast, we were in the cheap seats. And in a place like the Astrodome, that's not exactly great for being able to see the action of a 20x20 wrestling ring. So, when I finally watched it on DVD, I was blown away. It truly was as awesome as people claimed. So, it's truly amazing to think that I was actually there live for what was the greatest Wrestlemania of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
    Best Mania ever
    Agreed.
    Best Mania ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Fitta
    You have potential, but this review didn't help you. The entire review seems lackluster and it didn't educate me on what was really going on nor did you really explain why a match was good or not. Work on formatting the review. It was really hard to read in certain places because some parts weren't spaced properly. Maybe you should use some bold so your reviews look more organized; it will also make it easier for the readers. Lastly, this is a review on a wrestling blog. Don't write like it's twitter. Capitalize words that need to be capitalized. Proofreading helps.
    I've just read over this part and I will agree with you that it could be better. Next time i shall take your comments on board and try and improve my blog (and proofread as well). The main reason for this 3-part blog was to see if it had potential and how I could improve. Hopefully over time and will become more coherent and I will probably spread the review/blog out over a couple of days so I can proofread and improve my grammar to a far better extent. I'd like to thank you for your feedback as it has helped (i don't want to appear snooty or ungrateful) i hope you enjoy my blog next time as I will have, hopefully, improved
    You have potential, but this review didn't help you. The entire review seems lackluster and it didn't educate me on what was really going on nor did you really explain why a match was good or not. Work on formatting the review. It was really hard to read in certain places because some parts weren't spaced properly. Maybe you should use some bold so your reviews look more organized; it will also make it easier for the readers. Lastly, this is a review on a wrestling blog. Don't write like it's twitter. Capitalize words that need to be capitalized. Proofreading helps.
    Updated 07-31-2011 at 12:28 AM by Kyle Fitta
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.