Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by chato
    another fail mr turtle
    Hey man, thanks for commenting. Regardless of positive or negative views, i'm glad to get some feedback. I'd much rather have a bunch of people dislike and comment than a bunch of people who like it and don't comment because at least I know where I stand.
    another fail mr turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by chato
    hey turtle u need to stay away from these reviews quite frankly nobody cares we can just go to wikipedia y dont u write about something that includes your personal opinion?
    1. I include my opinion at the end of every match, where would I get the star ratings from?
    2. If no one cares why does this blog have over a 1000 views and your comment is the only negative one? Also how can you speak on behalf of everyone. I'm sure there's more than one person who doesn't care/like my reviews, but how are you aware of everyone else's opinion.
    3. Wikipedia (I've just checked the bio for this event page), doesn't individually grade each match. They just get the scores from other reviewers for the PPV overall, nor do they review the aspect of the DVD. In part 4, before my verdict, I review the extras as well. Wikipedia doesn't do that.
    4. I commend you for commenting, not everyone does.
    5. If you don't care about my review, why read it. It says directly in the title "Wrestlemania X-Seven review". If you don't want read a review why click on the page and comment?
    hey turtle u need to stay away from these reviews quite frankly nobody cares we can just go to wikipedia y dont u write about something that includes your personal opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by welch421
    I like your reveiws man
    Thanks .
    I like your reveiws man
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    This was my first one to attend live. I live in Louisiana, so big events like that don't come around here very often. However, back in 2001, we were lucky enough to have the Royal Rumble in New Orleans and Wrestlemania not too far away in Houston. Before that, I had only been to house shows or RAW/Smackdown tapings And then that year I got to attend 2 PPV's live!!! I didn't know what to do with myself. The only downside was that my friends and I had gotten sick of Stone Cold by then, and we had to watch him win the rumble and win the main event at 'mania. Since then, I did have the privilege of attending WM25 when it returned to Houston. It was a great time, but it was nothing compared to what WM17 was. Thanks for writing and bringing back the memories.

P.S. If anyone out there is listening, a wrestlemania in the Superdome would be the shit!!!!!!!!!
    No problem man I enjoy reviewing the events. I've only been to a couple of house shows. But seeing as I live in England, PPV's don't come here and tours are only twice a year so it's hard to get tickets. However, i'll make sure to catch a PPV event some day (hopefully soon ).
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.