Blog Comments

I Think this match is one of the or maybe the Best match in wrestling history, Its one of the only matches that get better as time passes.... The ladder match as aged not so well compared to this match. It shows that great story telling and performance stands the test of time comared to flash and sizzle... Its like Avatar, Will that be remembered as a classic? no, Once technology advances far past James Camerons Avatar it will have aged and will no longer had the effect it had. But Movies like "To Kill A Mocking Bird" will stand the test of time cause its Great acting and story telling.

I'm not saying the Ladder match is not a Great match but it no where near as Great as it was when I first seen it.... HBK and Hall put on a classic and it will always be a classic for being so innovative at the time, For ushering in a era and for Nostalgic reasons but Bret and Owen will always be a classic for being a amazing match.
    I agree. With crap matches like Doink v Bam Bam (if I remember correctly) I always thought Bret v Owen was the match of the night at WM10.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinger13
    Damn, thanks for posting this match. I forgot how great this match was.
    No problem
    Damn, thanks for posting this match. I forgot how great this match was.
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker
    in my opinion this is the greatest normal 2 on 2 tag team match the wwe has ever had this match and the hell in a cell is the only reason im getting the dvd of no mercy 2002 and takes away the horrid taste that the triple h and Kane storyline left
    I have the DVD and it's good (minus the Katie Vick storyline), certainly worth a look for this match alone.
    in my opinion this is the greatest normal 2 on 2 tag team match the wwe has ever had this match and the hell in a cell is the only reason im getting the dvd of no mercy 2002 and takes away the horrid taste that the triple h and kane storyline left
    i like your atitude man dont give up dude
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.