Blog Comments

You also missed Y2J
    The only way this HIAC match would be entertaining is if Kane comes down, rips the door off and chokeslams BOTH men and leaving them to fend for themselves. EPIC WIN!
    Gr8 thought...just imagine...Taker wins..n then kane comes in destroys both of them..n leaves...

next day on monday..he wud say...they talked abt an era which is going to be ended..but the fact is..that era is not ended till i'm here...

let him feud with others remaining from that era...n that wud be gr8 for us who r really AE Marks....
    Uhh I already did a blog concerning this, called 'WWE end of a era' about a week ago. The points you made are all valid son but I already made all these points too and in much larger depth. At least theres someone else out there who agrees to a point on what im saying but like possibly before me it's already been said and done.
    Great blog! I couldn't agree more.
    The only way this HIAC match would be entertaining is if Kane comes down, rips the door off and chokeslams BOTH men and leaving them to fend for themselves. EPIC WIN!
    The Hardys technically debuted in wwf in 1994 which was a year before triple h, I agree with all those listed though good blog
    Good blog. I was waiting for someone to call BS on that one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.