View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle (Bound for Glory)

Sunday September 11th we saw at TNAs PPV No Surrender, Bobby Roode defeated both Gunner and Bully ray to become the winner of the BFG series making him the Number one contender and main event at BFG for the world Heavyweight Championship against the current champion the Olympic gold medalist Kurt angle.

For a while maybe even when i first started watching TNA in 2006/2007 i saw major ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestling Revolution! (CM Punk Inspired)

Now im going to start off saying we all know by now that CM punks Work/Shoot has shaken up things in the wrestling community. That Promo on Raw last week was with out of doubt some of the best Television we have seen on a wrestling show in quite some time, and it was only a 6 min segment at the end of RAW.

Is there anyone out like me who is tired of the Bullshit that goes on in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TNA Television Title

Before i begin lets look back on a brief History of the Television title.

1. TNA Legends title (2008,2009)- Booker T debut this belt. I thought this was a ok idea it was something different. i thought it should have only been defended against legends not against those like AJ Styles. ( He will be a Legend one day.) this belt was never as prestiges as i thought it could be.
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.