Blog Comments

Does Punk really need a win to make the reign more valid? I mean he's been champ for 300+ days and while with Heyman on his side it makes him much more likely to retain, even if he lost it will still have been a meaningful run.

Has to be some sort of controversial finish to the match though because not only is it in Cena's hometown but they can't have Cena lose fairly to CM Punk AGAIN. That would be a big Attitude Adjustment....I mean...FU to Cena and being the golden boy will not lose clean.
    Certainly believe Clay will win because he is the only real top face that is used. They may however, use Ryder if not him since they really didn't build fued for Clay. Which would probably be the only reason why they may not have him win the battle royal.

Agree w/Ziggler and Miz winning. Layla not so much since she really wasn't suppose to win that battle royal. That is why I feel Layla will win.

Figure that is the way they will go with Kane and DB from there.Have PTP take the titles off them at some point.

The way I think Del Rio fued will go to Hell in a Cell with obvious win to Del Rio. Sheamus gets rematch at Hell in a Cell.

Cesaro obviously wins.

Punk to make the reign valid and more meaningful.
    I'd like to see Damien Sandow win the battle royal. Not a huge fan of Clay, maybe because his gimmik is not strong and he would make a better badass then a disco dancer.
    who is Laurinaitus
    Yea I agree with DK Wrestling Savior, Big Show is gonna turn heel and help Johnny Ace win.

I do think your right about AJ getting involved in the Punk/Bryan match.

One thing idk about is how Batista fits in? I don't really see him coming in. Did he re-sign or something?
    What's with the Batista crap?

Replace Batista with Lesnar and that also seems likely.
    Scenario 5 of the Cena match didn't need much explanation. It's guaranteed to happen. I called it when he got fired. Before Cena & Laurinaitis' feud, I knew there would be a stipulation added to the match and it would somehow work out to bring him back, and sadly keep Laurinaitis as GM.

Decent predictions though.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.