Blog Comments

Great blog man. I really feel that WWE is dropping the ball with Bourne. He isn't doing anything but jobbing to Sheamus when he should be put in a feud with Sheamus for the U.S title. Its really getting anoying seeing him lose every week. I THOUGHT WWE would have pushed him after his injury he got a few months ago but sadly WWE isn't doing anything with him. I really do hope he can go to Smackdown to be a big fish in a small pond that is Smackdown.
    Exactly; it would be awesome for Americans to watch Sin Cara Pulling the moves he did on his years as Mistico. I hope he changes his attire too because he looks as "Le petit Prince" He should try to buy his "Mistico" name from CMLL because that way every wrestler fan in the world would know who Sin Cara is.
    If WWE trains or pairs Sin cara with an individual that knows the Lucha Libre Style, watch how many new fans it will draw; has anyone noticed how many Mexicans are in America?? do you get the picture????
    Good blog. I agree about Sin Cara, he is too fast for the roster. They aren't use to that speed and that is the many reason's why it seems he botches his moveset a lot. I just hope WWE doesn't give up on him, maybe train the other guys to fit his style and not have the lazy way of going around it.
    If Cara keeps wrestling like this he wil be injured in less than 1 year.
    I fully expect him to lose at the PPV, I wouldn't classify him as undeserving, I guess you'll find out how I do classify him exactly soon enough.
    I'd be interested in hearing your views on Christian. For some reason I think you're going to slam him as being undeserving as a champion because of the circumstances it has come about in. This isn't an insult to your blog, I agree with pretty much everything you've said. It just seems to jump out at me that you aren't a fan of his?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.