Blog Comments

hmm this is a very great blog good job with it
    AJ at best would be a Rey Mysterio - winning several midcard titles, and then win the world title a few times, if even that. I really want to see Burke back in a WWE ring though. Hes damn talented and was one of the main reasons I watched WWECW.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    Good blog. I agree with Sting staying in TNA, I can't see him working for Vince. I don't think Joe or AJ should go to WWE. WWE never did an on air tribute to Umaga when he passed and the Uso's are just jobbers in WWE and for AJ it would just be another Low Ki incident. Jarret made TNA so he wouldn't leave and Beer Money seem loyal to the company like Taker.
    thank you, but i do think AJ could make it somewhere in WWE just not far umaga wasnt employed by WWE when he died so no big reason to give a tribute to him they did have something on WWE.com when he died though, and i really hope beer money does leave
    Good blog. I agree with Sting staying in TNA, I can't see him working for Vince. I don't think Joe or AJ should go to WWE. WWE never did an on air tribute to Umaga when he passed and the Uso's are just jobbers in WWE and for AJ it would just be another Low Ki incident. Jarret made TNA so he wouldn't leave and Beer Money seem loyal to the company like Taker.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.