Blog Comments

i think its a works as well. The Miz & Chris Jericho are like brothers and they were road buddies when Jericho was still in the WWE. I think Jericho is setting up a heel return to feud with the Miz or Cm Punk. I can see the Miz getting a face turn once they split him and Truth up
    The actual name for the "Sharpshooter" is Scorpion Death Lock which is the real name that Sting used and it fitted his gimmick. And y even use Walls of Jericho™ when nobody taps? I miss the old days of tapping out! ( crossface, ankle lock, rings of saturn, etc)
    I really hope it is kayfabe setting up for a future feud. Because Jericho isn't making any sense!?!?!? If im not mistaken doesn't he do a springboard moonsault, codebreaker, & walls of Jericho???? Hmmmmm... I guess he stole those moves then huh? C'mon Jericho, I mean out of all the people you would think that he would know about wresltlers, moves, and gimmicks being recycled with slight variations. I mean how can any wrestler even go a whole match without doing a variation of someone else's move????
    You make some good points. The best of which is, which of those moves/styles/catch-phrases was completely original when Jericho started using them? Wearing suits, being arrogant and telling everyone you're the best? Four Horsemen, JBL, Million Dollar Man, Evolution... The list goes on, so Jericho, while you get props for reinventing yourself every few years, don't try and tell us that they were all original ideas, or that you asked permission from someone before you used a move that you didn't create...
    Amen. This is exactly what I thought.
    Thanks for the thoughts and positive feedback everyone

Quote Originally Posted by The Next Big Thing
    I have to say, this may be the best blog I have read even if it is a talked to death topic. rea;;y enjoyable read
    I guess this squares us then for the Over The Limit blog that I foisted 'pon ur unwitting gaze a while ago?

seriously though it was actually you who inspired me to try and structure things a bit better and try to be more comprehensible/straightforward. didn't want anyone else to suffer, really.
    Great blog man! I have to agree that commentating, especially in the WWE has lost their way. Also, I don't know if it's apart of WWE becoming "entertainment" rather than "wrestling", but they rarely call technical moves any more. Even JR has dropped off quite a bit since his return.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.