View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What is WWE Doing Wrong?

Twitter:Well Royal Rumble was on the top ten trending on Yahoo all 3 times I checked my email today.

Overall it is pretty annoying. The Twitter obsession is what gets to me the most. I don't like hearing it during the match. It honestly gets old even seeing the ads when they come back from commercial about how many people watched Raw the past week

Also I kinda dislike how ...

Updated 02-04-2012 at 07:24 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler

Here is how I would book a storyline between Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler:

OK so Ziggler will face Punk this Monday on Raw for the WWE Championship and I would make CM punk lose.Ziggler would've been about to win but a countdown clock would appear on the screen and Chris Jericho would return(also revealing the 2-1-12 identity),hit a code breaker on Dolph Ziggler causing Punk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looking at WWE's Pay-Per Views in 2011:

Royal Rumble:A good pay-per view with the opener an exicting,back and forth match which was Ziggler vs Edge.The WWE Championship match was boring and never got going.The Orton vs Miz feud,in my opinion never 'clicked'The Divas match was again,short and stupid.The Royal Rumble Match was amazing with Booker T and Kevin Nash returning but I was disappointed to see that the last two people left in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My WWE Awards

After the Slammys,I thought to give my opinions on the best matches of the year,Superstar of the Year etc:

Best Matches Of 2011:
    Dolph Ziggler vs Edge (Royal Rumble)
    Edge vs Alberto Del Rio (Wrestlemania 27)
    Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio (Wrestlemania 27)
    Randy Orton vs CM Punk (Wrestlemania 27)
    Triple H vs Undertaker (Wrestlemania 27)
    Christian ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The New Tag-Team: Epico and Primo w/Rosa Mendes

It looks like we have a new tag team in the WWE. Last night, Epico and Primo debuted on one of WWE's main television broadcasts (WWE Tribute to the Troops) and had a very impressive showing as they defeated the WWE Tag Team Champions, Air Boom.

I like this pairing. Besides the fact that any additions to the abysmal tag team division are positive, Epico and Primo seem to have a good ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Is John Morrison The New Marty Jannetty?

They Were the Greatest Tag Team of the Twenty First Century. Similar to the Rockers: When the Tag Team of 2008 broke up, The Miz pulverized Morrison with the Reality Check. Although this was Shawn Michaels' spot in the break up, Many believed that The Miz would be future endevored, and with in the next year or two John Morrison would be the World Heavyweight Champion.

I was among these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Little Jimmy! Really?: What is the WWE Going To Do With The Miz & R-Truth?

Here's a storyline topic I haven't really seen anyone talk about much. Basically the title says it all. So what is WWE going to do? Here are some of my ideas, which may seem a bit outlandish.

Here's the first idea. Have you noticed that so far(I'm writing this before Raw) that Miz & Truth have only attacked CM Punk? I mean, weren't they saying that it was HHH that was mainly screwing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Sin Cara Sent Home: Is This The Beginning Of The End?

Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, the "original" Sin Cara, was set home from the taping of SmackDown! in Calgary, Alberta, Canada this past Tuesday. Sources say that he left the arena before the event was over.

There's been a story making the rounds regarding something that happened at the SD! tapings. It's all over the net and there's hardly any way to avoid it. Since it's a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.