View RSS Feed

mizisawesome12345

1. Yes Sir: Extreme Rules Review

WWE actually managed to pull off a big feat last night. Coming off of Wrestlemania they booked a quality card and managed to make the show feel just as good, if not a bit better, than the granddaddy of them all.

1. Randy Orton defeated Kane (Falls Count Anywhere)
    Their match a few weeks back at Mania was not bad but both guys really gave it their all here. Some good in-crowd fighting

Updated 04-30-2012 at 12:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Scott Steiner: Bitter Without A Cause

I just finished an article on Scott Stiener's recent Twitter postings RE: TNA, etc, and it got me thinking, just how bitter is this guy and what really does he have to be so angry about ?

Steiner has been brutal towards TNA booking, etc. Regardless of wether you think they have done a good or bad job overall lately in that area, Steiner never once has thanked or acknowledged in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes Sir, We Promised You A Great Event

'Yes Sir,We Promised You A Great Event'

Rumor: WWE Releasing The Bella Twins:I'm still not sure which one was the Divas champion.

They had a good run for what they bring to the table. Although they are very attractive (great stomachs and are shockingly beautiful in their modelling photos), their best feature, being twins got old a long time ago. The surprising thing for ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 01:13 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.