Blog Comments

The Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
    The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan
    and now John Cena vs. The Rock
    the match for the ages LOL .... cena gonna win :|
    @Smilie, great blog btw I forgot to point that out. I loved every word.

Cena & Rock will be 100 times better than Hogan & Rock for the simple fact that Cena is better than Hogan in the ring in my opinion. Hogan did a basic scoop slam, the angry point and punch and a leg drop. Also I feel Cena & Rock will be better because when Hogan & Rock battled, wrestling was at a very positive stage. Everything as far as ratings and entertainment all around was at a high level.

Now that wrestling has stooped to an all-time low, this Cena & Rock match is something that can change the face of wrestling for both TNA & WWE. It couldnt have come at a better time because the product from both companies are cheesy at the moment.

I dont mind seeing Cena in the mainevent but not all the damn time. I mean the biggest stars of the industry hasnt mainevented every ppv. When you go 2years maineventing every ppv, obviously he's being over pushed. I mean Cena can never just have a normal storyline not involving the title. Even Orton, Triple H & Cm Punk can have entertaining angles without the WWE title being involved. So yes I dont mind Cena in the mainevent but they should really give other guys an opportunity as well like Dolph Ziggler or Kofi
    i don't think it'll be a title match...or at least it shouldn't. cause then it'd be 99% guaranteed Cena wins
    [QUOTE=therealdegenerate;bt4092]smilie, I get your point about Dolph Ziggler and he's a great performer but, both he and the miz are from the same book. Young, talented guys on a roster with very few determined main event faces. Dolph can't succeed on Raw as a heel as long as Miz is there and he can't it on smackdown because of Del Rio. About your point on Cena not being the number one guy, your just plain wrong. Right now on that roster there are only two determined faces that have any impact on the company. Orton and Cena, and until someone sales more merchandise or gets more of any kind of reaction than Cena he is the top guy. I don't see anyone else who gets to make matches one whole year in advance. Love him or hate him, get use to him being around at the top. Besides, if he wasn't competing for the belt what else could he be doing? Fighting Sheamus for the U.S Belt or hey maybe restarting a fued with the nexus?[/QUOTE]

dude, as a former world champion i'd like to think dolph ziggler was somewhat successful in his feud with edge so you're wrong. the difference between ziggler and miz is that at least dolph ziggler can wrestle and have a good match. miz is just all talk, no action.
    smilie, I get your point about Dolph Ziggler and he's a great performer but, both he and the miz are from the same book. Young, talented guys on a roster with very few determined main event faces. Dolph can't succeed on Raw as a heel as long as Miz is there and he can't it on smackdown because of Del Rio. About your point on Cena not being the number one guy, your just plain wrong. Right now on that roster there are only two determined faces that have any impact on the company. Orton and Cena, and until someone sales more merchandise or gets more of any kind of reaction than Cena he is the top guy. I don't see anyone else who gets to make matches one whole year in advance. Love him or hate him, get use to him being around at the top. Besides, if he wasn't competing for the belt what else could he be doing? Fighting Sheamus for the U.S Belt or hey maybe restarting a fued with the nexus?
    Look at it this way, Cena is the Face of the WWE, we all might not like it but it is a fact since he got traded to RAW in 2005. Yes, he gets a lot of boos, but is the one that sales more merchandise. Truth be told I don't like his character, but has come to accept his character is what the WWE is aiming for and has since The Rock and Austin departed.

The Rock VS Cena won't be for the title, it doesn't needs it and McMahon knows it better than anyone, just like Rock VS Cena didn't need it and to a lower degree Taker VS HBK never need it.

If there are any injuries ( I don't think WWE will risk The Rock and will find a way to go around bringing him back) something else wil come up, that is the little part of wrestling that is still unpredictable, they not always have a plan B, that is booked on the fly.

And on terms of buys, who knows, maybe it can top Rock VS Hogan since truth be told,WM X-8 was not the most viewed Wrestlemania of all time, and in this case, Cena is going to be a face (like the Rock) but the heel by crowd choice (like The Rock), that is fact because it will be in the The Rock's Hometown.

And on Cena's announcement, he is full of sh*t, he knows he won't be champion that night, a title run maybe but by WM 28, he won't be champion because neither guy needs a belt for that match, just like Hogan VS the Rock didn't need it.

So like Chaston80 said, relax, there is still a whole year to look forward to.
    Agree - Orton v The Rock would be one to watch!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.