View RSS Feed

Smilie

1. WWE: Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match

So the WWE Championship match at Extreme Rules is a triple threat match between The Miz, R-Truth and yes.....John Cena.

I would have preferred to see The Miz v Randy Orton v John Morrison. How has R-Truth managed to get a WWE title match? Don't get me wrong, he;s a good worker in the ring but he is not one of the potential top superstars. I remember at Vengeance PPV in 2002 with The ...

Updated 04-12-2011 at 11:03 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Rock v Cena @ Wrestlemania 28 & Cena as the face of WWE?

I'm not at all surprised by the announcement - I did however assume that Summerslam 2011 would have been the favourite PPV for the match, especially in order to carry the feud between the two superstars for the next few months. By holding the match a good year away, it means we will have forgotten about the feud for a good while until it resurfaces no doubt by the beginning of next year and the run ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WMania '11: A Letdown; WWE Aims for 2012

Simply put Wrestlemania 27 was a major let down. After all the hype for weeks, especially around The Rock's role at Wrestlemania, we, as fans, assumed big things were going to go down on the big night. It never really happened. What is clear, is that The Rock's involvement in the last few weeks has been a launchpad for the bigger picture - Wrestlemania 28 - the main event match versus John Cena. ...

Updated 04-06-2011 at 08:56 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.