Blog Comments

Good blog. I have been watching wrestling for right at 40 years and it would be cool to see some of the greats come back, but only as you said, in their prime. I am not a huge fan of The Rock, but I have enjoyed the hell out of seeing him come back. He's definitely still got the tools and the talent to go. The other side of the whole equation is that it has broke Cena out of the rut he has been in on some levels. Glad to see that too.

*EDIT* Just watched the "Rock" concert on DVR... maybe I was wrong. That was pretty lame. LOL
    Updated 03-13-2012 at 07:43 PM by Sydnister
    """"Very brief background on where im coming from. Im nearing 30 and have got back into wrestling big time in the last year or so. Loved it when i was a child, right through the attitude era and then life got in the way. Stumbled across the rocks return and all the goosebumps came back. Now i love it more than ever!""""

THESE R EXACT WORDS WHICH COULD DESCRIBE ME AS A WRESTLING FAN,,
    & great blog as well,Great 2 have Rock back 2 wwe,even if its only once or twice a year,i'll b glued every week just in anticipation of his return,
    Good Blog...I'm a Rock fan...but he hasn't really been at his best in this return...which is where I go south. We all wanted to see Cena vs Rock for the past however many years...but we need the Rock from 2002 or 2003 to be here.
    Great blog, I agree with a lot of what you've said here. The Rock returning was a great business decision for everyone involved. I wish the build-up had more of a "worked shoot" angle to it because that aggressive side of Cena is a lot more entertaining in that vein and an amped Rock spitting and cursing is a lot more entertaining than the smiling hollywood brand we've been getting the past few weeks.

I'm really interested to see how the match is gonna be booked, that will completely paint how I feel about this whole ordeal.

Thanks for sharing!
    Couldn't agree more. At least he isn't 60 Years old and stumbling around the ring once a year. He's in good shape, and still 'electrifies' me after all of these years. Top, Top drawer and a top entertainer.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.