Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by therockiswwf
    Cena got caught for steroids. Rey got caught. Orton got caught. Edge (not sure) got caught.
    The WWE doesn't control punishment, the lab that does the testing does. The NFL has about the same policy as the WWE.

The wrestlers can't have a union, there is simply WAY too many of them. Wrestlers always need to make sure to have a back-up plan, always.

The WWE is trying as hard as they can to get into mainstream. Anyone that says right now is worst than the first part of 1999 (watching the full year now, only made it to backlash), is a dumbass.
    You think theres more wrestlers than footballers, you think that of cena got caught for steroids one week out from mania vince would let thet happen, no dude just no.
    You cant just say its up to the wrestlers in almost all work places its up to the employer.
    You cant put every wrestler in a union, agreed, but you sure as hell can make one for WWE TNA and ROH. they would set the trend for the indi scene
    Cena got caught for steroids. Rey got caught. Orton got caught. Edge (not sure) got caught.
    The WWE doesn't control punishment, the lab that does the testing does. The NFL has about the same policy as the WWE.

The wrestlers can't have a union, there is simply WAY too many of them. Wrestlers always need to make sure to have a back-up plan, always.

The WWE is trying as hard as they can to get into mainstream. Anyone that says right now is worst than the first part of 1999 (watching the full year now, only made it to backlash), is a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluto
    I disagree somewhat. The wrestling business has never been better for Vince, he is making more money than he has ever made. The wrestling talent is the worst I have ever seen it. Over paid, over hyped people that are not in the wrestling business for the right reason.
    No doubt Vinne mac is making money, the point is the business is failing overall when comparing to the past
    I disagree somewhat. The wrestling business has never been better for Vince, he is making more money than he has ever made. The wrestling talent is the worst I have ever seen it. Over paid, over hyped people that are not in the wrestling business for the right reason.
    Hey, great post and agree with you totally.
    Was going to do a post about how I think TNA seemed to have just given up or will settle for 2nd place as everyone is making money and going head to head may cause them to lose out like last time.
    Hello Frank, no disrespect but please put my title back the way it was, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    Well I do agree with you partially. There has always been a serious problem with drugs in wrestling, no doubt about it. But having a overall "drug commission" can be very scary if you ask me. That takes the power away from the individual companies to write their story according to someone's removal. For example the WWE might wait 2 or 3 weeks to remove a certain person, but on the other had the "commission" might turn around and remove 2 or 3 key people instantly if they are taking too much pain meds. That would screw things up severely, and frequently.

I think the WWE has their drug problem under wraps. Is it perfect? absolutely not...but then again nothing really is. As for TNA...yeah they got some work to do.
    No doubt there will be problems with this if it were to be installed, it was just an idea that poped into my head after I see how well professinol sports are run. There are definatly other options I just thought that this would not only get media on side but give the wrestlers some hope of fighting for their rights.
    There would be countless problems like the one you pointed out and it would take huge commitment from VKM and TNA managment (whoever that is) to get this off the ground and get some smaller promotions with it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.