Blog Comments

0 out of 5 stars. Worst Mania since 11. HHH/Taker was mostly two guys laying on the mat between big spots. The fact that neither has wrestled in many months showed as they we're winded the whole match.
    Technically the main event didn't get ended by outside interference. the important point in a title-match is who carries the belt at the end, and Miz defended that via double countout, and then got a technical "win" since the match was restarted. Net result is the same.
    WrestleMania was indeed Shocking ......... Shockingly AWFUL!!!!

Watching Edge beat up the car was like watching the original Street Fighter II level where Ryu kick and beat the crap outta the car.

I hated the Teddy Long/Snoop Dogg segment. Wasn't necessary.

Undertaker vs Triple H was lame. After seeing Taker lying down for the second half of the match, I actually wished his streak would come to an end. That match was hard to watch.

After viewing how bad this year's Mania was, safe to say I have low hopes for WM28 now. Not that I'll be watching it anyway when it comes to today's match quality and standards.
    Fantastic mania, despite the fact that many of the matches were far too short it was a great PPV and I was extremly surprised at alot of the winners. Thats what we want isnt it, to be surprised, any thing can happen within the WWE.

Taker and HHH I was on the edge of my seat, one of the best matches I have ever seen and I wasn't really looking forward to it, but they surprised me.

Cole vs Lawler was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. But I do agree that Cole should of got a little more of an ass whopping.

It was a solid PPV but I was surprised at some of the bad things people are saying about it. Guess you cant please everyone, someone will also find a fault with something.

--Wrestling Rant
    3 out of 4 because of the line-up.
    i would rate wrestlemania 0 stars out of 4

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.