View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Miz in Cleveland, Straight Edge Alcoholic, and Cleveland Rocks

Hey there, just another Raw blog entry for your eyes to see and judge. Enjoy.

Disappointed - This is the one word which describes my feelings on tonight's Raw. I figured that since last week we saw nothing new in the Rock v Cena rivalry that tonight we might get something interesting. All we really got was a few laughs and welcome return to a side of John Cena we haven't seen in

Updated 03-13-2012 at 10:30 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pre-taped promos, a Hell of a risk, and the Cobra strikes

Hey people, me again with another blog on Raw (and for that one guy last week who decided to read blogs about Raw before actually seeing the show, *SPOILER ALERT*).

I think I'm safe from disagreements when I say that we saw a lot of The Rock and John Cena, but not too much was actually said. On top of that we got a pretty decent match from the Championship match competitors (although
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cena/Rock Promos: Catchphrases, Jealousy, and Twitter

Since I've not been at home this week I've not been able to catch the full episode of Raw. I did, however, catch the highlights on wwe.com, and I wanted to give my views on the popular topic of the week; The Rock and John Cena's promos.

John Cena's promo

I said this in my blog from last week, but I'll say it again for the sake of a fair argument. He cut a great promo, ...

Updated 02-29-2012 at 01:19 PM by Frank

Tags: cena, rock
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Attitude Era WILL go out with a Bang, Cena's in Mania mode

I don’t need a long winded intro to say this. Hell in a Cell, WrestleMania.

I’ll say it again. Hell in a Cell. Again? HELL in a CELL! Once more? HELL IN A CELL!!

For years WWE have been looking for a way to move the Attitude Era into the history books, and they have hit the bullseye with how they’re gonna do it. Undertaker and Triple H are the last two superstars from ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chambers, Ambulances, and Cobras – 10-Yr Anniversary EC!

Before I get into the bulk of tonight’s blogs I’d like to apologise for my lack of content last week. As it happened it was the first week in almost a year where I’ve missed Raw. Although I caught the highlights (on www.wwe.com – care to reward my free plug, WWE?) I felt it was too late to warrant a blog. As for tonight, I’m hoping my planned double header of Elimination Chamber and Raw blogs ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:47 AM by Frank

Tags: chamber, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pipe bombs, promos, and a Cena-less Raw

Hello all, me again. As per usual I'm going to review Raw from my own personal perspective. As the title would suggest, tonight's Raw seemed heavy on the promos and video packages. It was. But we also got a fun main event and even Khali managed to not suck in a match (he was carried by Randy Orton to be completely fair though). Anyway, let's get this started.

Raw was indeed heavy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. An Irish Rumble, an epic match, and a return to give you chills

After a two-day Facebook and Twitter media-blackout due to the Royal Rumble, it's safe to say it was well worth waiting to watch my second favourite event of the year followed immediately by Raw.

I'll start with the Royal Rumble and the epicness of the event, or unusual lack of it.

Since I'm covering two events in one blog here, I'll keep things as brief as possible ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Johnny Ace snaps, JeriTrolled again, and Socko returns...

Why hello again! As I did last week, I'm going to blog on this week's Raw. Let's get this started...

As it will be the talk of the IWC for the next week, I'm going to start with the last fifteen minutes or so of this week's show. The JeriTroll struck again and Mick Foley took his place in what was already a pretty decent main event. I for one thought that was the big moment this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The IWC has the power? Really?

Reading a comment claiming that "the IWC has the power" in modern wrestling has made me start to doubt the intelligence of some of the people who express their opinions on this website.

This is not intended as a rant, I have reasons for my disagreement. They are as follows:

WWE as a PG product

If the IWC had any influence over the direction of ...
    Tags: iwc, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.