Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ComingToCinemas
    It was probably electric for the fans there, but I could only judge it based on what it translated as on TV. Sadly, it sounded flat and the crowd only really showed an interest for certain parts. Glad you had a good time though .
    Yeah, I see what you mean. Like I said when I got home I watched a bit and was disapointed in the lack of noise on TV. And thank you sir.
    Actually, the Crowd was FREAKING ELECTRIC When I was their, The TV version made us sound low, I couldn't even here promo's or wrestlers talk, thats how LOUD it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by derrrr01
    I was in attendance last night, and in the section I was sitting in I couldn't hear the show too good because people were going ape-shit. They made the show awesome, and I was proud to be a part of a hot crowd. Then when I got home I watched a little bit of RAW, and was very disapointed to hear very few/none of the chants our section had going and realized it was just our section. So apart from the crowd letting you down(things were a little different where I was at) very good blog.
    It was probably electric for the fans there, but I could only judge it based on what it translated as on TV. Sadly, it sounded flat and the crowd only really showed an interest for certain parts. Glad you had a good time though .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Dude
    nice blog but does it really matter if you win clean or with help. really??? its not real life
    It doesn't matter, no. My quarrel with the whole Tensai thing is that he hasn't been back for long enough to really be called a main event, and he hasn't impressed me - his heat comes from the stigma he has as Albert, hence the chorus of boos and 'Alllllllllbert' chants rather than any 'we hate Tensai' chants. That's why I class the Truth match as a job.
    I was in attendance last night, and in the section I was sitting in I couldn't hear the show too good because people were going ape-shit. They made the show awesome, and I was proud to be a part of a hot crowd. Then when I got home I watched a little bit of RAW, and was very disapointed to hear very few/none of the chants our section had going and realized it was just our section. So apart from the crowd letting you down(things were a little different where I was at) very good blog.
    You were 11 during the invasion angle? That was post college for me. Wow...
    Quote Originally Posted by ComingToCinemas
    He beat Cena with help, that's the difference. Plus beating Cena last week was part of the storyline that Cena isn't himself right now - it doesn't mean Tensai is immediately main event material (which he really isn't). If they were serious about Tensai being brought to the main event this quickly they would have put his match higher up on the night instead of using it as filler.
    nice blog but does it really matter if you win clean or with help. really??? its not real life

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.