Blog Comments

Fucking worst piece of shit I've ever read in my life. Did you even graduate middle school? Seriously! My retarded 8 year old cousin could have written a more worthwhile piece. You fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    "I’m also loving the Camora (is it spelt that way?) hold that Lesnar has added to his already impressive arsenal."

Gee, why don't you blow him while you're at it.
    It's just a personal observation pal, if you disagree with it then do so in silence or a less immature fashion. Jheeze...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroudo93
    Kimora or Key Hole lock. Its what that guy used to almost break Kurt Angle's arm a few years back
    Cheers, and thanks for the fun fact .
    "I’m also loving the Camora (is it spelt that way?) hold that Lesnar has added to his already impressive arsenal."

Gee, why don't you blow him while you're at it.
    Kimora or Key Hole lock. Its what that guy used to almost break Kurt Angle's arm a few years back
    Great Blog I agreed with everything you said. Raw was a good show but last night was the return of SuperCena so let's get use to this lame, boring and same ol shit entertainer cuz your gonna keep getting him for another 7 yrs which means he's gonna keep getting boooed for another 7 more yrs. Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan feud is gonna be great IMO i think that's where Cm Punk is gonna lose his title but if he doesn't he's gonna lose it to either Brock Lesnar or The Rock.
    really liked the blog, but can nobody see that using miz for their very first youtube match is a push of some sorts. not obvious push but they trust him and santino enough to promote this youtube shazizzle

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.