Blog Comments

You know what was the best thing about your blog is that you didn't mention John Cena's same ol' shit, boring and just phony ass via satellite promo. Good blog
    The word 'whilst' is overused in this blog. It bothered me too much to enjoy this read.
    I have mixed feelings about this blog. It's a good review of Raw, don't get me wrong. But personal feelings kill blogs. I'm talking mostly about your seemingly close-minded hatred of The Big Show. Now I know I've done lots of Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio bashing in my blogs, but the difference is, mine are based on facts. Your attacks on Big Show are just senseless attacks because of your opinion of him and that's it. If you can clarify WHY Big Show holding titles kills its image, then your point would seem more credible. Is it Big Show's fault, the month he held the title, he got no title defenses? No. And he's way over with the fans. Top 5 easy. So, where does it kill the image of the titles?

I didn't see Raw for myself so I don't have much of an opinion yet. But I personally don't see how Paul heyman being back is a good thing. His day has definitely come and gone. Might as well bring McMahon back on camera while they're at it. And I personally think Jericho's return was a complete failure from top to bottom. And the reason he and Orton have been thrown into the title mix, is because they hopefully WWE creative have come to their senses and realize Alberto Del Rio should not be in a title match alone.
    Updated 05-08-2012 at 10:46 AM by DK Wrestling Savior
    Spot on. I agree, Punk wasn't the Punk I grew to love. I fast-forwarded through Brodus dancing, so I can't comment there. Heyman is a welcome return (but it's "hearsay" not "here-say"). And finally, I agree, the Punk-Bryan match could be incredible though I'll not count on WWE not to screw it up.
    this review is spot on, well done...
    Quote Originally Posted by ComingToCinemas
    It's just a personal observation pal, if you disagree with it then do so in silence or a less immature fashion. Jheeze...
    Wow...I guess the sense of humor is out the window. Learn to take a joke dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by filamentalfart
    Fucking worst piece of shit I've ever read in my life. Did you even graduate middle school? Seriously! My retarded 8 year old cousin could have written a more worthwhile piece. You fucking idiot.
    Do you get out much pal? Seems like you sit in a dark room with the glare of a laptop in your face all day waiting to rip on people's opinions with no real point is all. I would show you some respect and say that everyone's entitled to their opinions but you're just plain rude.

My advice to you is to maybe get out more (there is civilisation outside of your laptop) and if you don't like what you're reading then just don't read it you angry angry child. You have to learn to lighten up otherwise someone's gonna write something pro-Cena and you're gonna blow a gasket lol.

If opinions get you angry you should probably just steer clear of this and every other website like this...
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.