Blog Comments

A week card!? Mark or John Cena's match could go either way, Dolph vs ADR could go either way. And for once the MITB matches are filled with people that have a chance of winning (But Kane) i really think you are being way too harsh on WWE.
    Wade Barrett wins the SD MITB Ladder match.
    Daniel Bryan or Randy Orton wins the RAW one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaraily
    I thought the promos for past WWE and World champions was rather good actually, it reminded some viewers who may not be old fans that the World title does have prestige behind it and should be on par with the WWE title like it used to be; the problem was having Del Rio as the champion in that match :/
    I thought there were too many of them. It would have been a lot better to just have a five minute VT outlining some of the big names who have held the titles, rather than filling about 40 minutes of Raw with them.

My actual point on the over-promotion was about the constant mentions of Cena vs. ADR (we knew the match was happening, focus on something else...) and Vince trying to convince us that it would be a "money" match on PPV. The McMahon part was laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Mark Henry's t shirt was also awesome. I think it was also new.
    It was a new t-shirt, but I've never been big on Henry merch lol.
    I thought the promos for past WWE and World champions was rather good actually, it reminded some viewers who may not be old fans that the World title does have prestige behind it and should be on par with the WWE title like it used to be; the problem was having Del Rio as the champion in that match :/
    Mark Henry's t shirt was also awesome. I think it was also new.
    Great Blog as always, look forward to it after every Raw, and I 100% agree, I must buy a "Respect the Beard" T-shirt.
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.