Blog Comments

Great Review, your right on with everything. That was probably the worst episode of RAW i have seen in a long long tine. and that segment/poor excuse for a time killer with king,cole,santino and hornswoggle was by far the worst moment of WWE programming i have ever seen. I was embarrassed to be in my 20's and feel like im watching dora the explorer or sesame street. the number of reasons I have to continue watching WWE are getting smaller and smaller with each shitty last minute thrown together episodes of raw and smackdown
    I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this review entirely. I thought was terrible this week. It looked like WWE was trying to smash every angle and fight into one show and it failed horribly. The matches were all incredibly short and awkwardly done. The only saving grace this week, once again, was Punk/Bryan/AJ, but I found that match kind of boring in and of itself. The high point was when AJ pushed Punk through the table because now I don't know what the hell is going on in her head.
    I've definitely started going in the opposite direction to you with regards to my opinion on RAW recently. I enjoyed last week, thought it was a solid show. RAW this week was just a giant clusterf**k of nothingness. The opening promo had potential but was ruined by needing to have all 6 men come to the ring for the rest of the show to make sense. The 8 man tag was boring and sloppy, nice to see Kidd but pointless just to watch Tensai destroy Sakamoto again. Same can be said for Del Rio/Sin Cara. I'm not a fan of Heath Slater vs Legends segments, waste of time IMO. Kane v Big show was poor, Sheamus/AJ vs Dolph/Vickie was average at best. The main event was ok, but again not great. The only positive I can come up with for this week is there was at least a decent amount of story progression through the show.
    I thought last nights RAW was very poorly written. Aside of Punk Bryan this may be the most stale the WWE has ever been. They are trying their best to run Yes Yes Yes into the ground. I don't get AJ and I'm not a fan of her gimmick. I'm embarrassed for Christian that he had to dance. I'm embarrassed for Rhodes that he had to come out to the prime time players theme. Abraham Washington added nothing. Kane is already back to looking weak. Who cares about Tensai beating up his follower? I am soooo sick of Santino.

I do enjoy Slater so a positive?
    Good Blog. I'm not as down on Big Show as you are. In fact, I love this Big Show that we have now. Just walk in, destroy, walk out. it's what I've been screaming for since DB cashed in MITB on him in December.
    Highly agree, the biggest stars including The Undertaker, SCSA, Mick Foley, HHH all had to reinvent themselves repeatedly to stay fresh. What makes Super Cena so special? He has been the same character since leaving his thug persona behind which was more than 6 yrs ago. I don`t know why the WWE is so afraid to change him up a bit characterwise. He`s has been stale for a couple years now...in my opinion.
    Updated 06-27-2012 at 04:53 PM by venom28- (Spelling)
    dont agree with you, i thought it was a really solid raw, except for the weak ending. also I'm not sure we'll see any more true 'pipebomb' material, unless Punk goes heel again (and he will). just enjoy it for what it is man, everyone that the internet has wanted in the limelight since that punk promo is at the top of the tree these days.
Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.