Blog Comments

I cant believe JR said AJ is the front runner for breakout star of 2012. Are you serious? I will give her the most overrated star of 2012. I like the love triangle and all, but I much more prefer the actual program between Punk and Bryan. AJ and the wedding proposals = jumping the shark, if that's even possible in pro wrestling.

Also, as it would appear (since he's the only one that really gets to have a weekly promo on MITB) that Cena will win. However, I'm holding out hope they invite a late entrant into the RAW MITB match and we see a surprise winner in The Miz. He fits the bill, former WWE Champion... he had to pay his dues from his last title run for months. Definitely a long shot, but I would love to see Miz with another briefcase.
    Updated 07-12-2012 at 02:03 PM by ToiletBowl
    Good review, and completely agree. I only caught Raw last night and was cringing with embarrassment during the opening proposal segment...just terrible. AJ's crazy gimmick was going so well....creative will kill it dead by over using her now. Also I don't think she should be talking as much.

That segment with Hornswoggle was pathetic and a complete waste of time, much like a lot of the show this week. Unfortunately all that momentum they had after Wrestlemania has died out with poor writing and booking.

I think my favourite part of this blog was the "wild Snorlax" reference....BIG POP!!!
    AGREED!!!! Glad I didn't shell out the money and make the 2 1/2 hour drive to Denver to see it live.
    Excellent review. I pretty much have the same opinion of it as you did. It's funny how the WWE can have one of the best episodes of Raw they've had in a while last week (though that's not saying much) to having one of the worst of all time last night. To be honest, the AJ/Punk/Bryan angle is pretty much the only thing that has kept me watching WWE lately; however, I was extremely disappointed with last night's aspect of it. I really hope my fear of WWE screwing up yet another good storyline isn't coming true. As for the rest of the show... well... it's not even worth mentioning.

So yes, Raw was absolutely terrible last night. However, to be fair to the WWE, we have to remember that they also taped Smackdown last night as well. With that in mind, I think we should have expected Raw (and Smackdown from the spoilers I read) to be pretty bad this week considering their depleted roster and the fact that they had to tape two shows in one night. But then again, you would think they would have put a little more effort into their flagship show heading into what is usually a good PPV.
    A marriage proposal? Super Cena at MITB? Anonymous GM = Hornswoggle? Really? Really? REALLY?
    We should call this blog "really? Really? REALLY? The Raw Review'
    Quote Originally Posted by bartish2
    oh and it was stone cold who interfered in the lawler vs cole match at wm27 (since he was the guest referee). he pushed cole since he pushed him & the gm said it was "interference".
    I'm aware it was Stone Cold who interfered, but the point I was making is that they ended the match in exactly the same way - with Cole being declared the winner after what could hardly be called 'interference' lol.
    the whole raw was a steaming pile of shit! the worst raw I have ever seen and a waste of time. I want my two hours back. oh and it was stone cold who interfered in the lawler vs cole match at wm27 (since he was the guest referee). he pushed cole since he pushed him & the gm said it was "interference". and aj is getting stale. whole wwe has sucked since raw after extreme rules.

MITB is set to be a train wreck

what is it like 9 guys planned for smackdown MITB? what a clusterfuck and 4 guys for raw MITB? I WONDER WHOS GOING TO WIN LOL. same old crap. del rio vs sheamus who cares? punk vs bryan aj screws someone over so obvious.

fuck wwe
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.