Blog Comments

I'm going to call it now and say that one of the Money in the Bank contract winners will not win the title. I found it very odd at the PPV how JBL kept saying, look at Damien Sandow! World heavyweight champion! Randy Orton, guaranteed future WWE champion!

I really hope that if Bryan wins the belt from Cena that Orton doesn't cash in on Bryan and win. The crowd is going to be ridiculously in favor of Bryan that night. Let both the crowd and Bryan have that moment unspoiled.
    I disagree withe Orton "obviously" cashing in at SummerSlam. It's so obvious I have a hard time believing it will happen, but we will all just wait and see. As for RVD I would like to see him either compete with Dean Ambrose or Curtis Axel so give the midcard titles some prestige and give a rub to the young talents as well. Either way, I'm with you, and looking forward to the upcoming WWE programming.
    An excellent YYYTRR. The Heyman/Punk segment took so long and it took time off of a good match between Barrett/Bryan; but the two veterans RVD and Jericho was an amazing match. Thanks for another great YYYTRRR.

My Rating: 5/5!
    once again another great review i agree with you that it was very lackluster the crowd was very off but i guess when you dont have much to cheer for you can not blame them. i hope the ppv will be great with some twists btw everyone is saying it's all heel and all faces but where does rvd really fit how can he come in as a heel when he has had no mic time
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Raw sucked. There were little parts that I cared about, like DB fast counting Orton, and all the interactions with Vickie/Brad & Who's In Charge? The last match was pretty good too. My highlight was the crowd chanting JBL and Jerry during a Ziggler match...you know, that guy that everyone seems to drool over and likes to claim he's over with the crowd when he's really not...Of course, near the end, i did hear a whopping 10 people chanting his name.

For MITB, I'm thinking feuds will begin leading into SummerSlam. Orton/Bryan/Kane triple threat, Sheamus vs someone, obviously CM Punk vs Brock, and RVD wins the case.
    Your dislike of Ziggler is as well-documented as my dislike of Cena lol. I do agree that the Iowa crowd seemed to have no interest in him though, but they had no interest for most of the show so I would hardly say that it's the most telling crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    A week card!? Mark or John Cena's match could go either way, Dolph vs ADR could go either way. And for once the MITB matches are filled with people that have a chance of winning (But Kane) i really think you are being way too harsh on WWE.
    Maybe the term "weak" is too harsh. I'm just not particularly interested in anything outside of the MitB matches.

As for Cena/Henry, I just don't see Henry winning unless he is immediately cashed in on. I just don't think WWE want to have him as Champion going into SummerSlam over Cena. Ziggler vs. ADR can go either way, but Del Rio's heel character does nothing but bore me into not looking forward to any of his matches. I much prefer his face persona.

I have been known to be harsh on WWE at times, but it balances out given that I can usually find the positives in even the worst episodes of Raw.
    Raw sucked. There were little parts that I cared about, like DB fast counting Orton, and all the interactions with Vickie/Brad & Who's In Charge? The last match was pretty good too. My highlight was the crowd chanting JBL and Jerry during a Ziggler match...you know, that guy that everyone seems to drool over and likes to claim he's over with the crowd when he's really not...Of course, near the end, i did hear a whopping 10 people chanting his name.

For MITB, I'm thinking feuds will begin leading into SummerSlam. Orton/Bryan/Kane triple threat, Sheamus vs someone, obviously CM Punk vs Brock, and RVD wins the case.
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.