Blog Comments

My hope is that Randy Orton faces a big man at SS (Big Show or Henry) in a brutal match. Bryan beats Cena for the title. Randy goes to cash in, but because of his physical match earlier, as he goes for the RKO, Bryan counters into the No Lock, forcing Orton to tap. Bryan will have won the title, plus beaten 2 of the top faces in one night. Bryan holds the title until WM, when he defends it against CM Punk. I would buy WM just to see that match headline.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComingToCinemas
    The name comes from how I used to structure it. I just found that people didn't want to read a blog which spans more than 2,000 words so I decided to pick the two or three things which sparked the most interest. I am thinking of finding a way to include all of the show's events again without making it too much longer a read, since it has been a really great show lately.
    Ok fair enough. I can appreciate that. But I definitely agree that the show has been so good lately that there is so much more to include and so much that really deserves a mention.
    The Punk-Lesnar and Mark Henry-Shield segments were awesome. I wasn't a fan of the end. No Henry or DB standing at the ramp was a giveaway, I expected Cena to surprise us and pick both, but DB was a lock. Brock Lesnar looked like a beast when he came out, by far my favorite right now just for sheer entertainment value.

My friend's roommate (who doesn't watch wrestling) walks into the room as we're watching Brock beat up Punk:
    Him: "Is that Brock Lesnar?"
    Me: Yup
    Him: Why is he beating up that junkie?"
    I just gotta say, I look forward to the #YYYTRR after every Monday.
    Great as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    I don't want to bash on your blog, I read these all the time and do enjoy them. I just can't agree with it being called a 'RAW Review'. You really only go into detail on two or three points that you enjoy or don't enjoy. There are so many other things that at least deserve a mention. Again I really enjoy your blogs but if you aren't gonna mention most/all of Raw then it can't be much of a review.
    The name comes from how I used to structure it. I just found that people didn't want to read a blog which spans more than 2,000 words so I decided to pick the two or three things which sparked the most interest. I am thinking of finding a way to include all of the show's events again without making it too much longer a read, since it has been a really great show lately.
    I don't want to bash on your blog, I read these all the time and do enjoy them. I just can't agree with it being called a 'RAW Review'. You really only go into detail on two or three points that you enjoy or don't enjoy. There are so many other things that at least deserve a mention. Again I really enjoy your blogs but if you aren't gonna mention most/all of Raw then it can't be much of a review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyrysm
    I disagree withe Orton "obviously" cashing in at SummerSlam. It's so obvious I have a hard time believing it will happen, but we will all just wait and see. As for RVD I would like to see him either compete with Dean Ambrose or Curtis Axel so give the midcard titles some prestige and give a rub to the young talents as well. Either way, I'm with you, and looking forward to the upcoming WWE programming.
    It'd be more appropriate for me to say Orton is obviously going to cash in on Bryan, not particularly at SummerSlam. I just see things escalating through a cash in/heel turn. Or maybe I'm living in hope lol.
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.