View RSS Feed

ComingToCinemas

1. Is John Cena a problem for today's WWE?

I’m not the first to comment on John Cena, and I’m sure this blog will get a mixed reaction from the WWE Universe. I’ll be blunt – John Cena is the reason WWE is becoming predictable and losing buyrates.

This semi-rant (it’s a rant people, it always will be when it comes to Cena) was caused by a few factors:

John Cena’s character needs a revamp

How many years ...

Updated 06-23-2012 at 08:30 AM by Frank

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

This week’s Raw can best be described as nothing more than a knockout.

Everyone knew ‘the boss’, Mr. McMahon was coming back to evaluate Johnny Ace’s job performance this Monday night. More importantly, everyone knew Ace would not be fired. It just didn’t make sense on a variety of levels.

Level one – with no Johnny, Big Show versus John Cena at No Way Out has no relevance ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A bonus blog - does Chris Jericho really deserve a suspension?

I know I’m not the first, and I won’t be the last, to blog on this topic. I am also well aware that this isn’t the Attitude Era where anything goes and there are no consequences. The reason I am writing this is because I wanted to make a point about the way in which Jericho has conducted himself since his return and how this is the least offensive of his actions.

For those who don’t ...
    Tags: jericho, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

It’s becoming a scary coincidence that whenever a storyline involving John Cena is the main event of a pay-per-view that the next few weeks on Raw are a major disappointment. With The Rock we never got a backlash from Cena. With Lesnar we got the same old Super Cena crap we always do. And this time we’re being force fed this myth that the Big Show is actually a force to be reckoned with.

Updated 05-29-2012 at 05:56 AM by ComingToCinemas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

Over The Limit recap

“Daniel Bryan! CM Punk!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” and “This is awesome!” chants filled the arena last night as Daniel Bryan and CM Punk put on the single greatest wrestling match since Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle locked horns over a decade ago. As expected as it was, so too was the ending we got to last night’s Over the Limit pay-per-view. Anybody who didn’t
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

Lawsuits and firings.

WWE has been treading the line between sports entertainment and televised business model since CM Punk delivered his infamous shoot promo last summer, and tonight was an example of what Punk was talking about when he mentioned arse-kissing and yes-men (Daniel Bryan pun not intended). In short, the majority of tonight’s Raw left me scrolling through Twitter as
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

Before I get this review started, I want to address something which has been a pretty big deal since WrestleMania - crowd reactions. At the end of the day the crowd in Miami really set the bar high for every crowd who has the pleasure of seeing WWE live. This leads me into the content of my blog entry this week - Detroit really let the recent string of great crowds down, and it had a significant
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

Brock 3, Cena 0. Why three and not two you ask? It’s simple (and effective, much like Lesnar); The Pain (as he shall be known herein) made Cena bleed in a single UFC-inspired punch five minutes into tonight’s Raw, subsequently breaking the PG tag which Vince and his cronies have worked so hard to maintain over the past few years. Okay, so maybe it’s jumping the gun to say Lesnar has broken

Updated 04-11-2012 at 10:30 AM by ComingToCinemas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. And Iconic Monday Night Raw

In the interest of WrestleMania XXVIII living up to its hype, WWE seemed content at keeping the action on the microphone tonight rather than in the ring. For every main event match we got an equally main event promo – ignoring the Hell in a Cell- based one that dully closed the show. Good or bad, promos ruled Raw tonight so that’s what this blog will feature heavily.

As ever, I’m ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 02:34 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Miz in Cleveland, Straight Edge Alcoholic, and Cleveland Rocks

Hey there, just another Raw blog entry for your eyes to see and judge. Enjoy.

Disappointed - This is the one word which describes my feelings on tonight's Raw. I figured that since last week we saw nothing new in the Rock v Cena rivalry that tonight we might get something interesting. All we really got was a few laughs and welcome return to a side of John Cena we haven't seen in

Updated 03-13-2012 at 10:30 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.