Blog Comments

Very good blog, Kudos to you.
    The WHC triple-threat match I fear will be just that. A Triple Threat Match, with no special added stipulations or gimmicks.
    A shame too as an obvious choice would be a 3 Way Submission match, with ADR's Cross-Arm Breaker, Swagger's Patriot Act & Ziggler's Sleeper Hold. Utilise these guys' strengths, that's what I say.
    But that's my choice, not WWE's choice. The choice of a company who'll air a PPV called "Elimination Chamber" where there's only one Chamber match and there isn't even a Title on the line (Totally ruined it for me).
    I hate when Jerry Lawler went all "Its bizzaro land!"
    So for CM Punk I would say this. He is taking some time off, so I would have Cena go through some feuds, depending on how long CM Punk is going to be out, then he (as the ultimate heel) needs to come back and directly go against the main face and champion in Cena. It only makes sense, because Punk only moved aside for the Cena-Rock feud, and is only right he gets right back in the title picture. I want to see 2 Xs on the side metal plates of that new WWE title!
    Da da da da da da da da da da da da do daa fannnnnnnnndaaannnnnnngoooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl
    Yes, that was probably the best crowd I have ever seen on a Monday Night RAW. I thought last year's Miami crowd was awesome, but really they were only focused in on Daniel Bryan. So I would have to put Miami as #2 overall. My 3rd choice has always been the crowds the WWE gets in Dallas. That area is rich in tradition with World Class, Von Erichs, etc. so I always thought that's why the Dallas crowd was always top notch.

WWE always wants to keep Wrestlemania "pure" so rarely if ever will we see screw jobs, etc. That's why Ziggler cashed in last night and not on Sunday Night.

As for Ryback, was that really a "heel" turn? Especially since he was playing to the crowd with the "Feed Me More" stuff AFTER he laid Cena out. I think it was just another way to give the fans what they wanted to see, after a lack luster Wrestlemania. And that's seeing someone lay out Cena...
    You make a great point in Ziggler not cashing in at WM29 as WWE wants to keep the show "pure." You are the first person I have read mention this, great observation.
    So, instead of talking about RAW and if it is getting any better (this was one night only, people...it does not erase all the crap we have seen since "Invasion"). We are talking about the crowd, not RAW. That tells me, it still is crap. You can polish a turd, but it is still a turd. If during a three hour RAW, only three segments where great (which totaled about 5 minutes)...that still makes it crap. Wrestlemania was a dud. RAW was a little better. But still, I would be pissed if I paid for it.
    Yes, that was probably the best crowd I have ever seen on a Monday Night RAW. I thought last year's Miami crowd was awesome, but really they were only focused in on Daniel Bryan. So I would have to put Miami as #2 overall. My 3rd choice has always been the crowds the WWE gets in Dallas. That area is rich in tradition with World Class, Von Erichs, etc. so I always thought that's why the Dallas crowd was always top notch.

WWE always wants to keep Wrestlemania "pure" so rarely if ever will we see screw jobs, etc. That's why Ziggler cashed in last night and not on Sunday Night.

As for Ryback, was that really a "heel" turn? Especially since he was playing to the crowd with the "Feed Me More" stuff AFTER he laid Cena out. I think it was just another way to give the fans what they wanted to see, after a lack luster Wrestlemania. And that's seeing someone lay out Cena...
Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.