Blog Comments

Taker's entrance bar none... literally the place went cold and his prescence was unparallel
    So wait, the first thing you thought to do for your "once in a lifetime" experience of the taker entrance, was to whip out your iPhone and watch it through a 3inch screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    i agree with the submissions but have arm breaker and patriot lock on ziggler and den have him tap and due 2 a tie still heavyweight champ ziggler
    I don't think it would make sense to have him tap and retain the title on a technicality, WWE should make him a strong heel champion instead of someone who wins by any means necessary.
    i agree with the submissions but have arm breaker and patriot lock on ziggler and den have him tap and due 2 a tie still heavyweight champ ziggler
    Submissions count anywhere
    Why not a Ladder match since all three of them have won Money in the Bank?
    What would I choose for the stipulation at Extreme Rules for Swagger v Ziggler v Del Rio....30 minute iron man match. Whoever, has scored the most pinfalls or submissions when the clock hits 30:00 is the winner. I would like to see a wild ass match where there are multiple pins and tap outs over the course of the match. I don't recall ever seeing an iron man stipulation in a triple threat match so I think it would be entertaining. Unfortunately, the WWE will probably not give 40 minutes (including entrances and post match Ziggler celebration) to a WHC match so this is probably utopian.
Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.