View RSS Feed

ComingToCinemas

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review

CM Punk still cannot muster up any respect from an injured John Cena, Daniel Bryan & Kane got a team name which was the best a bad trio, and WWE’s tag team division is finally becoming relevant again.

Last night’s Raw was just as engaging as last week, and once again it was all down to CM Punk and Paul Heyman. That’s not to say the likes of AJ and Mick Foley weren’t

Updated 09-26-2012 at 12:19 AM by ComingToCinemas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Night of Champions Recap

After the disaster of SummerSlam, Night of Champions was a big improvement. Pretty much every match was worthy of pay-per-view (let’s just ignore the Zack Ryder v. Antonio Cesaro match; once again I watched purely for Aksana), and despite its poor ending the CM Punk v. John Cena WWE Championship match was one of the best encounters between the two (it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Before I proceed onto tonight’s blog, I want to do two things.

I want to applaud Michael Cole on his professionalism, firstly. If I were in his situation tonight I would have left with Jerry Lawler, and for Cole to stay behind the desk (albeit silently) in order to bring us fans prompt updates on Lawler’s situation had to be extremely difficult.

I would also like to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Anybody who follows my Twitter account will know two things – I was especially active on social media last night, and I really enjoyed Raw. Michael Cole must be really proud of me…

The reason I enjoyed Raw last night was not the same as most people would have, Paul Heyman’s appearance in the closing seconds. Rather, I enjoyed Raw last night because it had a strong opening ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.