View RSS Feed

ComingToCinemas

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

I started out my own personal hype for tonight’s Raw by deciding to do what Triple H may have done last week. I decided to try the WWE App Drinking Game, and after a while realised that the WWE App isn’t mentioned enough to get me truly drunk. That was the first disappointment of the night.

Aside from this, I noticed there was a lot of filler in tonight’s Raw. Filler that would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

“Change begets change begets change…” is a quote which I personally picked up from Neil Flynn’s portrayal of the Janitor in Scrubs, but Sunday night’s Extreme Rules was, to me, a precursor to what 2013 might hold in store for the WWE Universe.

The Shield’s clean sweep was predictable, but their show-stealing match tonight with Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan’s aggression ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Lately, it is becoming more and more difficult to find a reason to look forward to Raw. This isn’t going to be one of THOSE blogs; tearing into the WWE product and telling you all that creative is to blame for the (supposed) lack of character development and ‘poor’ storytelling. At the end of the day I am a WWE fan and I, like everyone else, watch the product for my own personal reasons. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

WWE has been known to pool its biggest rivalries together in a bid to increase interest in an upcoming pay-per-view in the past (the Attitude Era used this technique a lot), but usually it pays off in making the most major championship (usually the WWE title) the headline whilst the other rivalry takes a not-too-distant back seat.

In the case of John Cena vs. Ryback and The Shield vs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.