View RSS Feed

ComingToCinemas

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

You know those episodes of Raw or SmackDown when nothing truly poignant happens, but you still enjoy it? That’s what this week’s Raw was to me. Obviously you can find the bad in a show with not much happening (such as having Alicia Fox fall victim to the rejuvenated Tamina Snuka – seriously, why is Fox still employed by WWE?), but this week I expected not much to happen.

The simple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Survivor Series recap

I expected a dull affair heading into yet another underbuilt WWE PPV this Sunday, but with the help of three main event matches and the number 365 I can honestly say I am an extremely happy fan at the time of writing this. Not only did Big Show and Sheamus deliver in a second consecutive match on PPV (the action picked up so quickly I thought I’d fallen asleep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Considering WWE only comes to the UK a few times a year, I’d expect a bit more effort to be put into the product when the British fans are allowed the experience live.

We got the Raw standard of a few good matches, and a couple of relevant things happened. The thing which stole the show had to be what I’ve dubbed as Vince McMahon killing Survivor Series, though.

Not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.