View RSS Feed

ComingToCinemas

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Hell in a Cell recap

Hell in a Cell seems like an inappropriate name for what I watched this Sunday. Whilst I thought it was a solid enough card with mostly decent PPV matches given the terrible build it got, the main event was simply not good enough. I’ve never seen a Hell in a Cell match so short, and the biggest moment in the actual match for me was Ryback throwing himself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

WWE puts forward five “key points” before every episode of Monday Night Raw, and this week I decided to keep them in mind as the show was live. This was mainly because I’ve found my blogs, like the product, have become based on one thing as of late – CM Punk’s crusade for respect and the superstars standing in the way of that. I’ve gotten bored of writing about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

323 days. That’s how many days it’s taken me to see no future for CM Punk after he drops the WWE Championship.

I cannot quite pinpoint it, but last night was the final knife in the coffin of CM Punk’s main event status once he drops his title. It might be the fact that WWE has desperately tried to get Punk booed, or it might be that his current rivalry with John Cena has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.