View RSS Feed

ComingToCinemas

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Anybody who happens to follow me on Twitter (probably after seeing me plug my account on a weekly basis) will know I was far from happy at the way this past Sunday’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view ended. It was a great PPV, I refuse to take that away from it since every match was good and the Royal Rumble match was awesome, but it did far too much to set the main event of WrestleMania XXIX in stone. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

For the first time in a few years, the final Monday Night Raw before Royal Rumble was not focussed on the PPV’s championship matches. Instead, there was a nice revival of the pre-Rumble riot and what, at first, looked like it might have been a worthwhile Beat the Clock challenge to determine which superstar could choose their entry number (it turns out this was a waste of time since Dolph Ziggler ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

What a start to 2013!

The first match was a back and forth affair, we got an incredible feat of strength from Antonio Cesaro, a great TLC match for the WWE Championship, and a closing segment so good it needed a commercial break. All this and the crowd were incredible all night.

I suppose that’s what you get when The Rock makes his return…

It’s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.