Blog Comments

I actually think Ziggler vs Bryan would be the match of this generation if one day done at WM (not this one). The best potential match since Bret v Shawn at WM12....
    Punk vs Bryan at Wrestlemania would be good, and I can honestly see it as a possibility. I doubt it will Main Event Wrestlemania though. Unless a lot changes over the next few months, I see them as a third from last match, with a dull match in between them and the Main Event which surely will involve Cena. That wouldn't be my preference, but to me, it's in all likelihood to happen that way.
    I seriously want to see Punk vs. Bryan at WMXXX, but it HAS to be with both as faces. Why kill the momentum of either guy by turning them heel when what could be created is our generation's Hogan vs. Warrior.
    I liked this blog, although I think calling it a "Fall Review" would have been more suitable than a "Raw Review". I also think that DB may face Punk at WM. If not Punk, then I would definitely see DB vs HHH at WM. DB will eventually make HHH tap out at a PPV, when it will happen depends on how long the feud will go. My interest for the DB-Orton feud will be almost nonexistent after Sunday. It seems like they'll milk it further with a team vs team match next month, followed by a 3-way or 4-way match at TLC.

I will admit that I am looking forward to the next 6 months, it should be a fun ride.
    Great blog as always. But let's not forget...by the time Wrestlemania comes around, Cena will be back. Punk vs Bryan as the main event? Well, I guess it all depends on the role Cena plays on his return. Hopefully, Cena comes back and is a special attraction type, thrown into storylines with part timers and big marquee-like matches, without taking the main event away from Orton, Bryan, Punk, etc. When Cena returns, matches with Jericho, Christian, RVD, Undertaker, etc...are what I hope to see from him. Big time matches with a big time feel, but ultimately, behind Daniel Bryan vs Punk or Daniel Bryan vs Orton, etc. Maybe he can even be in one-on-ones with guys to help put them over.

As much as I like the idea of Daniel Bryan being in this position...I do fear it's just a stop gap. I hope not, but I fear it. And deep down, I think we all know that without Cena going out for surgery, he doesn't even face Bryan at SummerSlam, let alone, put him over and lose the title to him.
    nice blog, also looking forward to see this storyline since i wasnt watching wwe when the austin mcmahon feud was going on.

for the question, well, i was thinking: uhm well, whatever,
    you could see it coming from a man with that haircut ... but I hope that he doens't get a push that sole reason
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillas
    Just commenting to say that you have a great blog enjoy reading every week
    Thanks It's always nice to read comments like that
Page 1 of 70 123 11 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.