View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Jericho speaks, Miz is number one, and Laurinaitis to be future endeavoured?

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a while; sat and watched Raw without constantly updating my Twitter feed (I still occasionally updated it, a personal favourite of mine was 'Brodus Clay is living in an Amish paradise' after seeing his entrance attire). The end result in my eyes was a nearly flawless episode of Raw just six days before the Royal Rumble.

I'll tackle this
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Jericho, Cena's heel turn, and Brodus wants his mama...

It's been a while...

I haven't posted on this, or any professional wrestling website, for about six months now, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm genuinely happy with the product.

Don't get me wrong, I've effectively cut SmackDown out of my WWE diet (unless I get bored and need something to watch), but Raw and the past year's PPVs have
  3. Three Champions in one night?!

Last night saw not one, but two new WWE Champions crowned and the return of the biggest commodity in professional wrestling, CM Punk, to Monday Night RAW.

It made for a great episode of RAW, and for once Cena being WWE Champion is interesting. Pretty much everything was in place and seemed relevant (if you excuse Michael Cole being put into a match, snore). Rey versus Miz was a great ...
    Tags: punk, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. CM Punk, the voice of the long-time WWE fan

Last night I sat down to watch RAW, and found myself annoyed at the blatant fixing of the RAW Roulette wheel, and the repetitive matches that were put together. I pretty much switched off after the Evan Bourne versus Sin Cara match because I knew it would be good, which it was (the ending was questionable though).

After RAW had sent me to sleep I woke up this morning to check this
  5. WWE Capitol Punishment - What a way to waste three hours!

I'm going to keep this brief since it's 4am here in the UK and I just sat through a three hour snoozefest. As a result only a few matches will get a mention since the rest were so uneventful.

Dolph Ziggler defeated United States Champion Kofi Kingston

The first match on the card, and the only one (of seven) that was worth tuning in for. It had some great moments of teasing ...
  6. WWE Draft 2011: Analysis

I decided to take the time during the “Sir” Michael Cole versus J.R. (and I say this next part lightly) match to write up my analysis of the 2011 Draft.

The Doctor of Thuganomics is going back home...

What this means for SmackDown is that the show will gain ratings that it has been lacking for a long time. What it also means is that there might be some half decent ...

Updated 04-25-2011 at 10:31 PM by ComingToCinemas

Tags: draft, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE Draft 2011: My thoughts.

I know I'm following the trend of people who will post their thoughts on tonight's draft, but it's been a while since I posted an entry. I didn't want you to forget about me (lol). In truth I was going to wait until Extreme Rules to post my thoughts on that. Anyway, here goes.

I recently read that The Miz may be getting drafted to SmackDown and Del Rio to RAW.

If this ...
    Tags: draft, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Review: WrestleMania XXVII

Let's be honest, WrestleMania XXVII was never really expected to be the greatest of all-time. It had a slow build-up, very few star-studded matches, and was outshone by the return of The Rock and Michael Cole's ego. What we got was still a shock to me though...

The first shocker came in putting the World Heavyweight Championship match on first. What I thought when this match was announced ...

Updated 04-04-2011 at 10:35 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.