View RSS Feed

VanHooliganX

1. Vanity Blog: Twitter and Wrestling

Oh! Hello. How're yo--Wait! Is that...Is that a title for my blogs?! Aww yeah! people, 11 months into EWN I finally thought of a name.

Speaking of EWN. I'd just like to point out that EWN is about to hit 500 blogs. Congrats to EWN for hitting a grand achievement, I feel this calls for a badass blog!

So what topic will we discuss today? The upcoming battle of generations ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 08:12 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2012 Royal Rumble

Although I can expect a lot of other people blogging about this PPV, I thought i'd try to get in early about what I feel about everything that just happened. Maybe injecting a few lulz here and there along the way too...I know I waffle on about bullshit quite a bit but it is a never boring read.

After WWE waste about $10,000 of pyro and fireworks the card begins with the World Heavyweight ...

Updated 01-31-2012 at 05:32 AM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Christian in 2011 and 2012

Happy 2012 peeps! With a calender comes new year resolutions.
    1 of mine is easily blog more. I really enjoy reviewing games, books, movies, sports and shows. So why not start now then!

In this blog i'm going to talk about the WWE Superstar Christian and what type of year he had in 2011 and what may follow for 2012.

So for those who didn't know. Christian suffered ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 02:10 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The big 5 PPVs for WWE, not 4!

Ah Money in the Bank. Last night saw a PPV that had major storyline movements and kept the wrestling community wondering what will happen on the next Raw and Smackdown. I believe now that WWE have their 5th major PPV of the year, but i'll get to that statement after a recap of probably the PPV of the year.

First off, we opened up with a great win for Daniel Bryan in the Smackdown Money ...
  5. Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

Wow, just wow.
    I really cannot think of a better way to start my blogging than just reviewing this match. All the words, spelling mistakes and incorrect punctuation I give this review can't describe how amazing this match was. I'll just give you guys a little back story beforehand though.

I've struggled to watch TNA over the years. Trust me when I say I have tried, many times. ...

Updated 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.