View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. 2012 Royal Rumble

Although I can expect a lot of other people blogging about this PPV, I thought i'd try to get in early about what I feel about everything that just happened. Maybe injecting a few lulz here and there along the way too...I know I waffle on about bullshit quite a bit but it is a never boring read.

After WWE waste about $10,000 of pyro and fireworks the card begins with the World Heavyweight ...

Updated 01-31-2012 at 05:32 AM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 2011 EWN Slammy Award Results

Decided to post this mammoth post as a blog as well. On the forums we have just had our Slammy Awards (Since WWE were doing theres lol) Plus its then easier access to go into my blogs if you want to find this months from now. So enjoy.

Here are the results to the 17 voted slammy award winners.

Just so everyone knows. I got over 400 votes from 30 members so thank you for making ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 02:24 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    User News
  3. Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

Wow, just wow.
    I really cannot think of a better way to start my blogging than just reviewing this match. All the words, spelling mistakes and incorrect punctuation I give this review can't describe how amazing this match was. I'll just give you guys a little back story beforehand though.

I've struggled to watch TNA over the years. Trust me when I say I have tried, many times. ...

Updated 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.